NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for MT & Jr Hindi Translator Posts, Apply Online for NBCC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Nationals Buildings Construction Corporation Limited Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at nbccindia.com| How to Apply for NBCC MT & Jr Hindi Translator Posts
Nationals Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Management Trainee & Jr. Hindi Translator posts. 7 latest jobs have been notified by the NBCC for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these NBCC vacancies by filling online application form from the official website “nbccindia.com”. The last date to apply for the posts is 21 June 2021. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the NBCC New Vacancies.
NBCC Recruitment 2021
New job opportunities have been announced by the NBCC. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written exam and/ or Interview. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 70 Diploma Engineer Posts
Details Of NBCC Jobs
|Recruiter||Nationals Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Job||MT & Jr Hindi Translator|
|No of Posts||7|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Written test/Interview|
- The applying candidate must not be of age above 29 years for MT post and 27 years for Jr. Hindi Translator.
- Age relaxations as per govt. rules will be given to special category candidates.
NBCC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Position||No of posts|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||2|
NBCC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NBCC Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- Candidate must have the required qualification as given in the official notification.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/ Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
The selection procedure for the above posts will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- List will be prepared on the basis of GATE 2021 score
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. (Interview date will be intimate later by email).
- Results will be declared on the Official Website of the NBCC.
- Starting date of submission of the application is 22 May 2021
- The last date of submission of the application is 21 June 2021
- The Test/interview date will be notified soon.
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the NBCC Recruitment. Self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Resume/ Bio data
- Metric Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Application Procedure NBCC Recruitment
Given below is the detailed application procedure for Nationals Buildings Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the NBCC. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘human resource’ option then career and hit on the career@NBCC option
- You need to search ‘RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (CIVIL) AND MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL) BASED ON GATE -2021 SCORE – ADVT NO. 03/2021’ Notification Link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Apply Online link
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take a print out of the form & fee receipt for further use.
- Go to the recruitment page of the website.
- Now select the Download Syllabus option.
- A pdf of the syllabus will open on the screen.
- You can also take the print out of the syllabus.