NBCC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 100 Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Posts, Apply Online for NBCC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.nbccindia.com| How to Apply for NBCC 100 Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Posts
In this article today, we will be sharing with all of our readers the importance of the NBCC Recruitment 2021 opportunity which has been launched by the concerned authorities of NBCC and we have shared each and every detail regarding the recruitment including the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, educational criteria, important dates and many of the other details. Most importantly we have shared with all of our readers this step-by-step procedure through which they will be able to apply for the recruitment opportunity very easily.
NBCC Recruitment 2021
The organization of NBCC which is under the Government of India, Navratna, and associated with the Central Public Sector Enterprise Under The Ministry Of Housing and Urban Affairs is looking for people to add in the vacancy of engineer for the department of civil as well as electrical. The last date to apply for the recruitment opportunity is 15 December 2020 and a really good salary has been finalized for the applicants who will be selected in this recruitment. The selected candidates will be given 42500 Rupees as their monthly salary in this recruitment. All of the applicants will have to make sure that they apply for the recruitment opportunity with the official website of NBCC within 15 days.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 70 Diploma Engineer Posts
Details Of NBCC Jobs
|Name||NBCC Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Number of vacancies||Hundred|
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 15 December 2020.
- Hard Copy Submission Last date Extended: 21 December 2020.
The following vacancies are available to apply from in this recruitment:-
- Engineer (Civil) – 80 Posts (UR-34, 0BC-20, SC-13, ST-6, EWS-7) (including 03 post of PWD)
- Engineer (Electrical) – 20 Posts (UR-10, 0BC-05, SC-3, ST-1, EWS-1) (including 01 post of PWD)
A Engineer Salary
The following salary will be given on the post of engineer in this recruitment:-
- Rs. 42,500/- per month
- The annual CTC shall be Rs 6.4 lakhs per annum approximately
NBCC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following essential educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
- SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
The applicant must have the following experience to apply for the recruitment opportunity:-
- Civil – Minimum 2 Years of experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure. 01-year relaxation inexperience will be provided to the candidate who has done M Tech Course. The candidate should have relevant experience in construction-related activities i.e. execution/supervision of building construction or other infrastructure works. Candidates having proficiency in computer use will be preferred.
- Electrical – Minimum 2 Years of experience. 01-year relaxation inexperience will be provided to the candidate who has done the M Tech Course. The Candidate should have relevant experience in the planning and execution of a wide range of electrical engineering projects. Candidates having proficiency in computer use will be preferred.
The applicant must follow the following upper age limit while applying for the recruitment:-
- 35 Years
The applicant must give the following application fees to apply for the recruitment:-
- No Fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates – NBCC India Ltd
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure while applying for the recruitment:-
- The applicant will have to go through a personal interview round or group discussion round.
- The candidates can also go through a written test which will be followed by a personal interview or group discussion.
The applicant must submit the following documents while applying for the recruitment:-
- Self-attested matriculation or secondary certificate as proof of date of birth
- Self-attested photocopies of all necessary passed certificates and mark sheets of educational qualifications and other qualifications if necessary
- Attested photocopies of all post qualification experience certificates indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the post.
- Self-attested certificate of a scheduled caste or scheduled tribe or OBC or EWS or PWD or Ex-servicemen as the case may be from appropriate authorities
- Self-attested proof of identification It can be an Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card, Indian passport.
- One recent passport size color photograph
Application Procedure NBCC Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment applicant will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, go to the official website of NBCC India.
- On the official website click on the tab called human resources
- A drop-down list will be displayed on your screen
- You will have to click on the option called CAREER @ NBCC
- Or you can directly click on the link
- Click on the advertisement displayed on your screen
- Click on Apply Online
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the details
- Upload all of the documents
- Finally, click on submit
- Aldo send Hard copy of duly filled online application form & application fee receipt to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003