Ministry of Tribal Affairs TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 3479 Teacher Posts, Apply Online for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at tribal.nic.in| How to Apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs 3479 TGT PGT Posts
Today, we will share with all of you the important recruitment notification which has been presented by the organization of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. You will be able to apply for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment opportunity by following the step-by-step application procedure mentioned in this article. Make sure to read the article till the last to get the details regarding the recruitment opportunity including the official eligibility criteria and education criteria needed to apply for the job.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 will help the people to get job vacancies for the post of Principal and Vice-principal and many other jobs in the teaching department. You can easily apply for the recruitment opportunity starting from 1st April 2021 and the last date to apply for the recruitment opportunity is
30th April 31st May 2021. The examinations will be starting from the first week of June.
Overview of Recruitment
|Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Number of vacancies||3479|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 April 2021
- Last date for submission of online application:
30th April31st May 2021
- Exam Date: 1st week of June
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
- Principal – 175 Posts
- Vice Principal – 116 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher – 1244 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 1944 Posts
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Condition
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- Principal – The candidate holding master’s degree in any schooling subjects from a recognized University are eligible to apply or having a Master’s or Bachelors’ degree in Teaching or Post-Graduate Basic Training of any Teachers’ Training Institute recognized by the National Council of Teachers’ Education; candidates with 10 years continuous service experience as a teacher in an English Medium High or Higher Secondary School recognized by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education/West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education/Indian Council of Secondary Education.
The applicant will be selected based on the following selection criteria:-
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a computer-based test followed by an interview.
Online Application Process Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘Recruitment of Officers, Officials and support staff under NESTS – Advertisement’ notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Recruitment of Officers, Officials, and support staff under NESTS – Apply and choose explore link or directly Click Here
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for further use