Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Scientist D & G Posts, Apply Online for Ministry of Earth Sciences Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Ministry of Earth Sciences Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.moes.gov.in| How to Apply for Ministry of Earth Sciences 6 Scientist D & G Posts
Ministry of Earth Sciences has issued an advertisement notification to hire the seekers for the post of Scientist D & G. Hiring will be made to fill the 6 vacant posts. Eligible hardworking job appellants have to apply for the recruitment through offline mode by following few easy steps as available below under the head “Application procedure for Ministry of Earth Sciences”. You may also get various other recruitment details below such as eligibility, the application process, selection steps, significant documents to apply, and many more.
Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment
Ministry of Earth Sciences is going to hire candidates on deputation basis in order to strengthen the ETG (Empowered Technology Group) Secretariat. Offline application forms filling procedure has been already commenced from 31 December 2020. Closing date of application submission will be 12 February 2021. Contenders are requested to submit the application prior the end date. Must accumulate the detailed information and consider each and every aspect before applying for the recruitment.
Key Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Ministry of Earth Sciences|
|Positions||Scientist D & G|
|No of posts||6|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Position||No. of Post|
|Notification Date||31 December 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||12 February 2021|
Ministry of Earth Sciences Eligibility Conditions
- Hunters age should not more than 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
- Contenders should possess Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or Agricultural Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine with 8 years’ experience for scientist D post and Doctorate Degree in Natural Sciences or Agricultural Sciences or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine with 15 years’ experience for scientist G post
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
|Scientist ‘D’||Level 12 of 7th CPC|
|Scientist ‘G’||Level 14 of 7th CPC|
Selection of job appellants will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above in Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Scrutiny of application
- Final list
Application Procedure for Ministry of Earth Sciences
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Ministry of Earth Sciences
- From home page of the portal go to news & announcement section
- You need to search “Filling up of vacant posts of Sc D and G level on deputation basis” notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the application form format attached in PDF
- Start filling the application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix recently clicked image and attach documents with the application
- Enclose it in an envelope and mention the post name on of envelope
- Submit the application form to address as sanctioned in the notification