Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Group C Motor Driver Posts, Apply Online for Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Ministry of Defence Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.mod.gov.in| How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Group C Motor Driver Posts
Looking for a government job? Not completed graduation yet? Desire to get a government job on a Matriculation basis? Have knowledge of Driving? If the answer to all these questions is yes then we have very valuable information for you people. Ministry of Defence showed an advertisement according to which a candidate is required who have the capability and can work to their full potential. You can accumulate information about the job opening from here such as vacancy details, eligibility conditions, the step-by-step application process, selection criteria, and more.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Defence Recruitment notification has been released to appoint Group C Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade). Application forms are available to download on the portal. Application forms is to be submitted through offline mode by post within 21 days (2 April 2021) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper. Read the below-given information before the end date. Make sure to read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment opportunity.
Brief of Ministry of Defence Jobs
|Name of the organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Positions||Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)|
|No of posts||Various|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Last date of submission of application is within 21 days (2 April, 2021) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Further are the eligibility criteria mentioned to apply for the post of Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade):-
- Matriculation Passed candidates from recognized state or central board
- Must have a valid civilian driving licence for heavy vehicles
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience of driving heavy vehicles
- Applier’s age should be in between 18 to 27 Years
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Contenders will get salary amounted to Rs. 19900-63200/- with allowances for the position of Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade).
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Practical Test (Driving)
Application Procedure Ministry of Defence Recruitment
Further are the application procedure mentioned to apply for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021:-
- Open the official website of the Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- Look for the official notification related to the recruitment of Group C Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Download the application form format and take its hard copy
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix image on it and attach the documents
- Enclose the form in the envelope and mention “Application for the post of Group C Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)”
- Send the application along with documents to Officer Commanding,756 (l) Tpt Pl ASC (Civ CT), Fort Saint George, Chennai – 600 009’ before end date