Looking for a government job? Not completed graduation yet? Desire to get a government job on a 12th basis? Have knowledge of computers? If the answer to all these questions is yes then we have very valuable information for your people. Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 showed an advertisement according to which a candidate is required who have the capability and can work with their full potential. You can accumulate information about the job opening from here such as vacancy details, eligibility conditions, step by the step application process, selection criteria, and more.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Defence Recruitment notification has been released to appoint Lower Division Clerk (LDC) under Sportsman Quota. There is only one vacancy. Ministry requires 12th passed candidate who has excellent typing speed and knowledge of computer basics as well. Application forms are available to download on the portal. Application forms are to be submitted through offline mode by post within 28 days (05 December 2020) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper. Read the below-given information before the end date.
Brief of Ministry of Defence Jobs
|Name of the organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Positions||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|No of posts||1|
|Hiring procedure||Skill test|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date||05 December 2020|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 12th Passed candidates from a recognized state or central board
- Must have computer typing speed English typing speed @ 35 words per minute or Hindi typing @ 30 Words per minute
- Appliers age should be in between 18 to 27 Years
- A table tennis player who represented
- a State or the Country in the National or International competition.
- University in the Inter-university Tournaments
- State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by All India School Games Federation
- National Award winner in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive
- Age proof
- Qualification proof
- Address proof
- Caste proof
- Certificate from Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association/ certificate from Dean of Sports/ certificate form Director of Additional or Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of sports or games for School/ certificate from Secretary or other officer in overall charge of Physical efficiency in the Ministry of Education & Social Welfare. Government of India
- Contenders will get salary as per the pay matrix level 2 Rs. 5200-20200 /- GP1900/- of 7th CPC
- Typing test will be taken for the selection of the candidates.
Application Procedure Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- Open the official website of the Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- Look for the official notification related to the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) under Sportsman Quota
- Download the application form format and take its hard copy
- Mention the information as asked, affix an image on it, and attach the documents
- Enclose the form in the envelope and mention “Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (for Meritorious Sportsperson)”
- Send the application along with documents to ‘Post Box No. 614 JC Nagar PO, Bengaluru – 560006 KARNATAKA STATE’ before the end date