Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 46 MTS, Steno, LDC & Other Posts, Apply Online for Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Ministry of Defence Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.mod.gov.in| How to Apply for Ministry of Defence 46 MTS, Steno, LDC & Other Posts
Looking for government job? Not completed graduation yet? Desire to get government job on Matriculation basis? If answer to all these questions is yes then we have very valuable information for you people. Ministry of Defence showed an advertisement according to which a candidate is required who have the capability and can work with their full potential. You can accumulate the information about the job opening from here such as vacancy details, eligibility conditions, step by step application process, selection criteria and more.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Defence Recruitment notification has been released to appoint Civilian Technical Instructor, Stenographer Grade II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Draughtsman Grade III, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) & Other. Application forms are available to download on the portal. Application forms is to be submit though offline mode by post within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper. Read the below given information before the end date. Make sure to read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment opportunity.
Brief of Ministry of Defence Jobs
|Name of the organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Positions||MTS, Steno, LDC & Other|
|No of posts||46|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Position||No of posts|
|Civilian Technical Instructor||02|
|Stenographer Grade II||01|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||17|
|Draughtsman Grade III||01|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||12|
- Last date of submission of application is within 21 days (24 July, 2021) from the date of publication of advertisement notice in the employment newspaper.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Further are the eligibility criteria mentioned to apply for the post mentioned above:-
|Civilian Technical Instructor||B.Sc. with physics and maths|
|Stenographer Grade II||12th|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Draughtsman Grade III||Matric with diploma/certificate in draughtsmanship with experience in chart/map drawing|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Matriculation Passed candidates from recognized state or central boardMust have a valid civilian driving licence for heavy vehiclesMust have at least 2 years’ experience of driving heavy vehicles|
|MTS (Chowkidar)||Matric with one year relevant experience|
|Driver||Applier’s age should be in between 18 to 27 Years|
|Others||Applier’s age should be in between 18 to 25 Years|
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
|Civilian Motor Driver||Rs.19900-45700|
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the following:-
- Practical/ Trade/ Physical Test
- Written Test
Application Procedure Ministry of Defence Recruitment
Further are the application procedure mentioned to apply for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021:-
- Open the official website of the Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- Look for the official notification related to the recruitment of Group C Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Download the application form format and take its hard copy
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix image on it and attach the documents
- Enclose the form in the envelope and mention “Application for the post of Group C Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)”
- Send the application along with documents to Officer Commanding,756 (l) Tpt Pl ASC (Civ CT), Fort Saint George, Chennai – 600 009’ before end date