Metro Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 123 Fitter, Welder & Other Posts, Apply Online for Metro Railway Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Metro Railway Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at apprenticeshipindia.org| How to Apply for Metro Railway 123 Fitter, Welder & Other Posts
Looking for Metro Railway Recruitment 2021? If yes, then we have very important information for you people in this article. We provided the detailed information about the apprentice recruitment opportunity hold by the Metro Railway. Applications are invited through online mode. Collect the information such as eligibility, application process, selection steps, significant documents to apply and many more. You must check the information available on this page first before visiting the website of the commission.
Metro Railway Recruitment 2021
Metro Railway has released an advertisement to hire the deserving contenders for Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Welder (Gas & Electric) and Plumber. From 23 April, 2021 online application forms filling procedure for this recruitment drive will be started. Contenders have to submit their application on or before last date. In case you are facing any difficulty related to online application form submission you may follow the steps available below. Read the details very carefully before applying for the opening.
Key Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Metro Railway|
|Positions||Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Welder (Gas & Electric) and Plumber|
|No of posts||123|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Position||No of Posts|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||8|
|Notification release date||23 April, 2021|
|Last date of application||Update soon|
Metro Railway Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
Further are the eligibilities specified related to the Metro Railway recruitment. Contenders must fulfil these conditions to apply for the job: –
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Contenders will get stipend Rs. 7,700/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month for the above-mentioned posts in Metro Railway.
Hiring of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above in Metro Railway
- Scrutiny of application
- Final list
Application Procedure Metro Railway Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job appellants should go to the official website
- Search for the official notification
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link
- Register yourself first with the portal and then login with ID and password
- Online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for further use