Looking for medical officer recruitment across India? If yes then you are on the right page, here we are going to provide you the information about the profession, job vacancies available currently all over India, eligibility conditions set by the hiring authorities, mode of application for the job vacancy, selection criteria followed by the authorities and many more. Jobs are available for freshers as well as experienced candidates on a contractual or full time or part-time. Explore the vacancies of medical officers in the government sector from here.
Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Demand for the medical officer job in the current scenario is increasing day by day. You might feel difficult in getting the latest job notifications released by the government for the medical officer post, if yes then you should not worry at all. On our website, you will get the latest job vacancies notifications, vacancy information, and relevant information. We try our best to provide information about all the latest notifications released by the different government sectors.
Read more: Armed Forces Medical
|Name Of Post||Direct Link|
|AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment||Click Here|
|OPSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|JKPSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|VMGMC Solapur Recruitment||Click Here|
|WBHRB Job Recruitment||Click Here|
|RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment||Click Here|
Key Details of Medical Officer Recruitment
|No of posts||Various|
|Education||Medical graduate or post graduate|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Employment category||Contractual/ full time/ part time|
- Job seeker should be graduate or post graduate degree holders in Medical field from a well-recognized institute or university
- Seekers age should be more than 21 years
- Upper age limit and relaxation in age is mentioned in the notification
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council
- MD/MS degree certificate
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
For the selection of the candidate for the position of medical officer interview is held by the authorities.
Application Procedure of Medical Officer Recruitment
Application process for the job may be online or offline. Procedure of application mode is depending on the hiring authorities. Most common steps which you need to follow while filling the online application are
- You have to open the official website of the organization
- Search the recruitment notification link
- Hit the apply online link and read the instructions
- The online application will display where you need to provide the asked details
- Upload the signature and passport size image
- Hit the submit option and take a print out of it.
- Submit the printed copy of the application along with a photocopy of the certificates.
- You can get the detailed steps by click the link given in the above table and other information as well.
Read more: Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment
Points to remember
While filling application form you should remember the following things
- Not to provide any wrong detail this will lead to legal action taken by authorities against you
- Provide the details with the utmost care
- Gather all the documents and information before start filling the application
- Must have latest scanned passport size image in the prescribed dimension
- Pay application fee (as per your category) applicable to apply for the job
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application and fee receipt