KSP SI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 402 Posts, Apply Online for KSP SI Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Karnataka State Police Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at recruitment.ksp.gov.in| How to Apply for KSP 402 SI Posts
KSP has issued an advertisement notification to hire the seekers for the post of Sub Inspector (Civil). Hiring will be made to fill the 402 vacant posts. Eligible hardworking job appellants have to apply for the recruitment through online mode by follow few easy steps as available below under the head “Online Application Procedure for KSP SI”. You may also get various other recruitment details below such as eligibility, application process, selection steps, significant documents to apply and many more.
KSP SI Recruitment
Recruitment Wing, Karnataka State Police has disclosed the advertisement to hire the candidates for the vacancies available in the state police force. The online application form filling procedure will commence from 1 April 2021. The closing date of application submission will be
03rd May 20th May 31st May 07th July 2021. Contenders are requested to submit the application prior to the end date. Must accumulate detailed information and consider each and every aspect before applying for the recruitment.
Key Details of KSP SI Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Recruitment Wing, Karnataka State Police|
|Positions||Police Sub Inspector (Civil)|
|No of posts||402|
|Mode of application||Online|
KSP SI Important Date
|Commencement of submission of online application||01 April 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application|
|Last date to pay the application fee||09th July 2021|
KSP SI Eligibility Conditions
Further are the eligibility conditions set by the authorities for the candidates to apply for this recruitment:-
- Aspirants must possess graduation degree to apply for the job of SI
- Age of the seekers must be in between 21 to 30 years
Documents Required for KSP SI
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Application Fee to Apply for KSP SI
|General Category||Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable)|
|2A, 2B, 3A and 3B, SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Salary of job appellants who grab the job will be as follow for the job positions mentioned above in KSP SI
- Rs. 37,900 to Rs. 70850/- per month
Selection Procedure for KSP SI
Selection of job appellants will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above in KSP SI
- Scrutiny of application
- Written Exam,
- Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
Online Application Procedure for KSP SI
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Recruitment Wing, Karnataka State Police
- From the home page of the portal recruitment option and hit the online recruitment application option
- You need to search PSI (Civil) notification link and click Apply now an option
- Hit notification option from new opened web page
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Apply Online link
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the form for further use
Print Application Form
- Open the official Website of the agency.
- Go to the Apply Online option.
- Select the My Application option.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- The application form will open. Download it.
- Last Date Again Extended Notice 16 June 2021 Notice
- Official website
- Notification Download
- Apply Online
- Last Date Extended Notice
- Last Date Again Extended Notice