Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 3533 Posts, Apply Online for KSP Constable Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Karnataka State Police Department Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at ksp.gov.in| How to Apply for KSP Constable 3533 Posts
The organization of Karnataka state police will be recruiting people for the vacancy of constable. In this article, we will share with all of you the details of the KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 opportunity including the eligibility criteria, educational criteria and the step by step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the recruitment opportunity. Make sure to read the article till the end to get all of the details regarding the recruitment.
KSP Constable Recruitment
Karnataka State Police has released the notification with around 3500 vacancies for the post of constable for both men and women. You will be able to apply for the recruitment opportunity by visiting the official website of the organization and filling up the application form by registering yourself. The notification was released by the organization on 24th May 2021. The application will start from 25th May 2021 and the last date to apply for the recruitment is 25th June 2021.
Overview of Recruitment
|Name||KSP Constable Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Karnataka State Police|
|Job Name||Constable (Male & Female)|
|Number of Vacancies||3533|
|Notification Release Date||24th May 2021|
|Apply Online Start Dates||25th May 2021 (10 AM)|
|Apply Online Last Date||25th June 2021 (6 PM)|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee||28th June 2021|
KSP Constable Recruitment Eligibility Condition
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications for this recruitment:-
- The candidates holding the qualification of 10th, 12th or equivalent are eligible to apply for KSP Constable Vacancies 2021.
The applicant must follow the following age limit in this recruitment:-
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for GM: 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Others: 25 & 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Endurance Test Pattern
The applicant must follow the following endurance test pattern in order to be eligible for the scholarship:-
- 1600 Meters Run – 6:30 Minutes
- Long Jump/ High Jump – 3.80 Meters (In 3 Chances only), 1.20 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- Shot put (7.26 kgs)- 5.60 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- For General Candidates: Height – 168 cm, for Tribal Area: 155 cm
- For General Candidates: Chest – 86 cm, for Tribal Area: 75 cm, – When fully Expansion (Minimum Expansion Must be 5 Cms)
- Endurance Test
Women & Ex-servicemen
- 400 Mtrs Run – 2 Minutes
- Long Jump/ High Jump – 2.50 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only), 0.90 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- Shotput (4 kgs) – 3.75 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- For General Candidates: Height – 157 cm, for Tribal Area: 150 cm for Women
- Chest – 86 Cms – When fully Expansion (Minimum Expansion Must be 5 Cms)-for In & Ex-Serviceman
- Weight (for Women only) – 45 Kgs
Job seekers need to pay application fee as mentioned below to apply for the KSP Constable recruitment
- General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Applicants: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in this recruitment:-
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard
- Endurance Test
The applicant must follow the following examination pattern in this recruitment:-
The applicant must follow the following examination syllabus in this recruitment:-
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Active voice & Passive voice.
- One word Substitutes.
- Para Completion.
- Usage of Articles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Parts of Speech.
- Sentence Arrangements.
- Error Correction.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Error Detection.
- Current Affairs- National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- India & Neighbouring Countries.
- Countries & Currencies.
- General Polity.
- Famous Books & authors.
- Famous Personalities.
- Art & Culture.
- Scientific Research.
- Countries & Capitals.
- States & Capitals.
- Famous places.
- Number System.
- Profit & Loss.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Problems on squares, cubes.
- Problems on Ages.
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Fundamental Operations.
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Coding & Decoding.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Problem Solving.
- Sentences & Assumptions.
- Sentences & Conclusions.
- Problems on Cubes.
- Sentences & Arguments.
- Data Interpretation.
- Decision Making.
Online Application Process KSP Constable Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the KSP
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘Career’ option
- You need to search the Notification link and read the notification very carefully .
- Look for the Apply Online link and the online application form will appear on the screen.
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the form for further use
Check Answer Key
- Go to the recruitment page of the agency.
- Now select the Answer Key option.
- Choose the posts for which you want to download answer key.
- The answer key will open on the screen.
- Take a print out of it.
Download Hall Ticket
- Go to the recruitment page of the agency.
- Now select the Download Admission Hall Ticket option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Select the posts for the hall ticket.
- The hall ticket will open on the screen.
- Click on the Print option to download.
Submit a Corruption Complaint
- Additional Director General of Police, Recruitment & Training, Phone Number: 22943690
- Deputy Inspector General of Police, Training & Recruitment, Phone Number: 22942261
- Phone Number: 080-22943346
- Email: email@example.com