The Kerala High Court has launched a Kerala High Court Recruitment notification to recruit the people in the post of research assistance. You can easily apply for the recruitment by following our guide which is mentioned below. In this article, we have mentioned each and every detail about the recruitment including the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, documents required and most importantly we have shared a step-by-step guide through which you will be able to apply for the recruitment without any problem and interrogation.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021
You will be glad to know that the Kerala High Court is recruiting people from the Kerala state in various posts available in this organisation. You can apply for the recruitment by following the guide given by us. The application procedure in recruitment is very easy. You just have to visit the official website of Kerala High Court recruitment to apply for the post. There are more than 30 posts available for the people to apply from in the vacancy of research assistants.
Read more: Allahabad High Court Recruitment
Details Of The Recruitment
|Name||Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Job Name||Research Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||33|
|Commencement of Step-I & Step-II processes||05 August 2020|
|Closure of Step-I process||28 August 2020|
|Closure for the receipt of the copies of the required documents||09 October 2020|
Kerala High Court Vacancies Available
The following vacancies are available for the people to apply from-
The following pay scale will be paid to the beneficiaries who are selected in the recruitment:-
|Research Assistant||Rs. 30,000/- per month|
Read more: Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
The applicant must have the following educational qualifications while applying for the recruitment:-
|Research Assistant||Graduation in Law. Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply. Applications of final year/semester law students will be considered only on production of the final year mark list and percentage certificate within 45 days from the date of closure of Step II process|
Kerala High Court Recruitment Application Procedure
To apply for the recruitment opportunity you have to follow the simple step-by-step guide mentioned below:-
- First, go to the official website of Kerala High court by clicking on the link
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option called step I
- Or directly click here
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen
- A list of recruitment notifications will be displayed on your screen
- You have to select your desired recruitment notification
- The guidelines will be displayed on your screen
- You have to read the guidelines carefully
- In Step-I (Registration for New Applicants), the candidate has to fill in basic information about him/her.
- The candidate will then be asked to generate a Key Number.
- The candidate is advised to note down the Key Number and to keep it securely till the selection process is over.
- On completion of Step-I, the candidate will be assigned an Application Number
- The candidate has to log in to the system by clicking on the link “Step-II/Registered Applicant”.
- Upload the documents
- Finally, click on the final submission button