JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 232 DEO, Steno, Driver & Other Various Posts, Apply Online for JKSSB Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Jammu and Kashmir Services selection Board Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at jkssb.nic.in| How to Apply for JKSSB 232 DEO, Steno, Driver & Other Various Posts
Jammu and Kashmir Services selection Board has launched a new JKSSB Recruitment 2021 opportunity for filling up the vacant positions of DEO, Steno, Driver & Other related vacancies in their organization. Today, we are presenting the eligibility criteria, Educational criteria and all of the other procedures related to the recruitment opportunity which will be very essential to know about if you are applying for this recruitment opportunity. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the JKSSB Recruitment 2021.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is a very prestigious organization which comes up with a lot of different vacancies each and every year to help the candidates get their dream job. You can start applying for the recruitment opportunity from the first date of 10 January 2021. The advertisement regarding the recruitment notification was published on 29 December 2020. The last date to apply for the recruitment opportunity is 31 January 2021. The applicants have to make sure they apply for the recruitment opportunity for the last to avoid any disqualifications.
Details Of JKSSB Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Positions||DEO, Steno, Driver & Other|
|No of posts||232|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Date of Advertisement/Notification: 29 December 2020
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 10 January, 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 31 January 2021
The following vacancies are available to apply form in this recruitment:-
|Position||No of posts|
|Educator-cum Studio Assistant||2|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||3|
|Technical Assistant EduSat||2|
|Data Entry Operator||1|
|Waiter (For Delhi)||1|
|Room Bearer (For Delhi)||1|
|Storekeeper (For Delhi)||1|
|Assistant Labour Procurement Officer||1|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment of opportunity:-
|Junior Assistant||Graduation with Typing Knowledge.|
|Educator-cum Studio Assistant||Graduate in Mass Communication or Graduate with diploma in film editing/film studio.|
|Tabla Assistant||Diploma in Relevant Disciplines.|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||Diploma in Relevant Disciplines.|
|Junior Stenographer||Graduation with Shorthand Speed.|
|Technical Assistant EduSat||B.E/B.Tech. Degree.|
|EduSat Assistant||Bachelors Degree (Relevant Disciplines).|
|Computer Assistant||Bachelor or Graduation in Computer Application.|
|Assistant PTI||B.P.E or Graduate with B.P.Ed.|
|Library Assistant||Bachelor’s of Library Sciences.|
|Plumber-II||Matriculation with National Trade Test/ITI.|
|Workshop Instructor||Matriculate with 03 years Diploma.|
|Carpenter-II||Matriculation with National Trade Test/ITI.|
|Maintenance Assistant||Matriculate having National Trade certificate.|
|Workshop Assistant||Matriculation with Trade Certificate.|
|Data Entry Operator||Bachelors Degree in Computer Application or Graduation.|
|Upholester||Matric with ITI Diploma in identical Trade.|
|Telephone Operator||Matric pass.|
|Waiter (For Delhi)|
|Room Bearer (For Delhi)|
|Storekeeper (For Delhi)||Graduation with computer application Certificate Course.|
|Laboratory Assistant||Bachelors Degree (Forensic/Medical Subjects).|
|Assistant Labour Procurement Officer||Graduation.|
|Laboratory Attendant||10+2 with Science Subject having Math/Biology.|
|Orderly||Minimum Matric Pass & Maximum 10+2.|
|Government Service/Contractual Employment||40 years|
The applicant will have to submit the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
The following documents are required while applying for the recruitment:-
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Application Procedure JKSSB Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, click on the link given here to go to the official website of the recruitment
- The current notifications will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the option called download advertisement
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now click on apply online
- You will have to click on the option called Candidate Registration you are not registered on the web page.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the details in the registration form.
- Click on Register
- The credentials will be sent to your registered email ID and phone number.
- Now you have to login using your credentials.
- Finally, the application form will be displayed on your screen when you will click on the option called Apply Online again
- Enter all of the details.
- Upload all of the documents
- Pay your application fees.
- Click on submit.
- Visit the Official Website of JKSSB. The homepage will appear.
- Select the Candidate Login option.
- Enter the Login Username and Password.
- Now select the Login option.
Download Admit Card
- Admit card for the above exams has not been scheduled by the authority. However, a general process to download the admit card is described below.
- To download the Admit Card, applicants are required to visit the Official Website of the JKSSB.
- Click on the Search option given below.
- Select the Download Admit Card option from the homepage of the website.
- Enter the details asked in the newly opened application form.
- Download the Admit Card.