JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Various Posts, Apply Online for JKPSC CCE Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at jkpsc.nic.in| How to Apply for JKPSC CCE for 257 posts
In this article today, we will be giving information about the JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2021 opportunity presented by the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission for the year 2021. In this article, you will be knowing about the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details, and all of the other details of the recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned authorities. We will also share with all of you the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the 257 vacancies available in this recruitment notification for the year 2021.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2021
The organization name has launched a JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2021 notification for the recruitment of candidates for Administrative Service, Police Service & Accounts Service. Yet the commission has not issued detailed notification for Combined Competitive Examination. Notification will be released in 3rd week of January 2021. The last date to apply for the recruitment of opportunity will update later. You can easily apply for the vacancies available in this recruitment by following step by step application process. Make sure to read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment opportunity.
Short Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Positions||Administrative Service, Police Service & Accounts Service|
|No of posts||257|
|Job location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Position||No of posts|
|Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||56|
|J&K Police (G) Service||141|
|J&K Accounts (G) Service||60|
|Notification release date||3rd week of January 2021|
|Last date of application submission||update in notification|
|Examination to be held||last week of June or first week of July, 2021|
JKPSC CCE 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Contenders need to meet the eligibility conditions as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in JKPSC CCE
- Age of the appliers is must in between 21 to 35 years
- Aspirants must possess bachelor degree
- Contenders should be an Indian citizen residing in Jammu & Kashmir
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Contenders need to pay application fee as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in JKPSC CCE
- General Category: Rs. 1005/-
- Reserved Category & Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs. 505/-
Contenders have to clear the steps of selection process as mentioned below to grab the above-mentioned posts in JKPSC CCE
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Personality Test
Online Application Procedure JKPSC CCE 2021
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job hunters should go to the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘what’s new’ section
- You need to search the ‘Notice regarding Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination,2021’ notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take print out of the form & fee receipt for further use