JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for various Posts, Apply Online for JKPSC CCE Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at jkpsc.nic.in| How to Apply for JKPSC CCE for 187 posts
In this article today, we will be giving information about the JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2021 opportunity presented by the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission for the year 2021. In this article, you will be knowing about the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details, and all of the other details of the recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned authorities. We will also share with all of you the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the 187 vacancies available in this recruitment notification for the year 2021.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2021
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has launched a JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2021 notification for the recruitment of candidates for Administrative Service, Police Service & Accounts Service. Yet the commission has not issued detailed notification for Combined Competitive Examination. A notification has been released on 26 February 2021. The last date to apply for the recruitment of opportunity is 12 April 2021. You can easily apply for the vacancies available in this recruitment by following step by step application process. Make sure to read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment opportunity.
Short Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Positions||Administrative Service, Police Service & Accounts Service|
|No of posts||187|
|Job location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Position||No of posts|
|Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||56|
|J&K Police (G) Service||71|
|J&K Accounts (G) Service||60|
|Notification release date||26 February, 2021|
|Start date of application submission||11 March 2021|
|Last date of application submission||12 April 2021|
|Dates for editing submitted Online Applications||14 to 16 April 2021|
|Prelims Exam 2021||11 July 2021|
|Mains Exam 2021||4 October 2021|
JKPSC CCE 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Contenders need to meet the eligibility conditions as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in JKPSC CCE
- Age of the appliers is must in between 21 to 37 years for OM category, 21 to 39 for reserve category and 21 to 40 for PH candidates
- Aspirants must possess bachelor degree
- Contenders should be an Indian citizen residing in Jammu & Kashmir
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Contenders need to pay application fee as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in JKPSC CCE
- General Category: Rs. 1005/-
- Reserved Category & Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs. 505/-
Contenders have will get salary as per pay scale mentioned below who grab the above-mentioned posts in JKPSC CCE
- Rs. 9300-34800 with Rs. 4800
Contenders have to clear the steps of selection process as mentioned below to grab the above-mentioned posts in JKPSC CCE
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Personality Test
Online Application Procedure JKPSC CCE 2021
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job hunters should go to the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘what’s new’ section
- You need to search the ‘JK Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2021’ notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link or click here
- An online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take a print out of the form & fee receipt for further use