JIPMER Jr. Resident Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 20 Junior Resident Posts, Apply Online for JIPMER Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.jipmer.edu.in| How to Apply for JIPMER 20 Junior Resident Posts
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Junior Resident posts. 20 latest jobs have been notified by the JIPMER, Puducherry for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these JIPMER vacancies by downloading the application form from the official website www.jipmer.edu.in and submitting it at the mentioned address. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Walk-In-Interview on 19th January 2021. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the JIPMER New Vacancies.
JIPMER Recruitment 2021
JPMER is very well known as the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. It was established by the French Government in 1823 as “Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry”. The medical college was founded in 1956. Under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India JIPMER became an institution of national importance in the year 2008. New job opportunities have been announced by the JIPMER. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Offline Mode by downloading the application form on the official website and submitting it at the given time. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test/ Walk-In-Interview. Appointment of candidates will be done on a contract Ad-hoc basis. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts.
Key Details of JIPMER Jobs
|Recruiter||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job||Junior Resident Posts|
|No of Posts||20|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test/ Walk-In Interview|
|General, OBC, and EWS Candidates||500|
|SC, ST Candidates||250|
- The mode of payment will be made only through SBI Collect (Online Payment) & No other mode of payment (DD/Cheque/MO/IPO/CRF/Cash etc) will be entertained.
- The application fee will be of Non-refundable nature.
- Age limit for the above posts has not been disclosed by the concerned authority.
|Category||No of Posts|
JIPMER Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- Candidate must have the required qualification as given in the official notification.
- The applicant must be a registered candidate.
- Those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course on or after 08-01-20218 will be considered.
- The persons should have passed PG with MBBS (including completion of one year Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The selected candidates will be paid Rs.56,100/- Level 10, Cell-1 (Revised) and other allowances as per rules (Total Rs 85,000 Approx).
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate performance in the Written Test/ Walk-In-Interview.
- The Written Exam will be of 85% and Interview will be of 15%.
- Only after qualifying Written Exam, candidates will be allowed for an Interview.
- Written Exam will be an MCQ based exam conducted on the same day.
- The interview will be held at 08.00 A.M on 19 January 2021 (Tuesday) at JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTRE, JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY.
- Applicant should bring all the relevant Original and Self-attested documents for the document verification.
- Notification Release Date – 05 January 2021
- Walk-In Interview Date – 19 January 2021
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the JIPMER Recruitment. Original and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Matric Certificate.
- MBBS and Internship Completion Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Application Fee Receipt
Application Procedure for JIPMER Recruitment
- Given below is the detailed application procedure for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the JIPMER. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Download the application form from the website by downloading the Official Notification.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee and attach the receipt with the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Take the application form along with all the necessary documents to the Walk-In Interview Center.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates must check the Official Notification to get more details of the Recruitment.