Forest Department Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 400 Forest Guard Posts, Apply Online for Jharkhand Forest Department Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Jharkhand Forest Department Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at forest.jharkhand.gov.in| How to Apply for Jharkhand Forest Department 400 Forest Guard Posts
If you want to get a government job in the Jharkhand Forest Department then you are at the right place today in this article we will try to educate you all about the Jharkhand Forest Department recruitment notification which has been launched recently by the concerned authorities to recruit 400 new vacancies. In this article, we will try to include each and every specification related to the Jharkhand forest recruitment including the eligibility criteria age criteria qualification criteria documents required, and a step-by-step procedure to apply online.
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2021
The Forest, Environment and Climate Change Department of Jharkhand welcomes application from resigned Forest Guard/Forestman/proportional and different officials holding equal capabilities and resigned officials of this level/resigned military workforce to top off 400 opportunities in Jharkhand Forest Department. As per the Jharkhand Forest enrollment notification, these 400 opportunities are assigned for Jharkhand Forest Guard opening 2020. The recruitment will be undertaken through the procedure of interview and you can apply online for the registration.
Details Of The Job
|Name||Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Jharkhand Forest, Environment & Climate Change Department|
|Post name||Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Notification Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
The following vacancies are available for the people who want to apply for this recruitment opportunities:-
|Category||No. of Posts|
|OBC (cat – 1)||32|
|BC (Cat – 2)||24|
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment Eligibility
The applicant must possess the following educational qualification while applying for this recruitment opportunity:-
|Forest Guard/ Forestman & other Officers||Retired Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel|
The applicant must follow the following age criteria by applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Forest Guard/ Forestman & other Officers||64 years as on 1st January 2020|
There are no specific application fees which the applicant will have to pay while applying for the Jharkhand Forest Department recruitment opportunity for the year 2020.
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the Recruitment. Original and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Application Procedure Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment
The application must follow the following application procedure to apply for this recruitment opportunity:-
- You will have to first visit the official website of the recruitment.
- Click on the advertisement called “Information for appointment to the post of Forest Guard on contract basis of retired Forest Guard / Forestman / equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel”
- The notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Read the notification carefully
- Carefully check your eligibility criteria.
- After final verification, you have to download the application form.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details &, etc.
- Attach all of the important documents in the application form.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- You have to finally send your application form to the specified address.
Download Admit Card
- Admit card for the above exams has not been scheduled by the authority. However, a general process to download the admit card is described below.
- To download the Admit Card, applicants are required to visit the Official Website of the Jharkhand Forest Department.
- Select the Download Admit Card option from the homepage of the website.
- Log in by entering the details asked in the newly opened application form.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Email-Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0651-2480014, 0651-2481674