Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 50 Posts, Apply Online for Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Indian Navy Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in| How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer 50 Posts
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 is out as the agency has recently released an advertisement for the requirement of candidates for the vacant jobs. Applicants have to check the eligibility first and if you are eligible, you can submit the application on or before 26 June 2021. Here you can get information such as eligibility, application procedure, pay scale, vacancy details, etc. Collect all the Recruitment related information from further sessions of this article.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Indian navy invites applications from unmarried men to fill 50 vacancies. Applications are invited for the Extended Naval Orientation course commencing Jan 2022 onwards Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years extendable by a maximum of 04 years. Application form submission for the executive branch has been already started from 12 June 2021. Online application form filling step by step instructions is mentioned below. Collect the information in detail available in this article before apply.
Overview of Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|Course||General Service (Executive) [GS (X)] and Hydrography|
|No of posts||50|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Branch/ Cadre||No of posts|
|SSC General Service (GS/X)||47|
- Start date of submission of application form is 12June 2021
- The last date of submission of the application form will be 26 June 2021
- The interview will be held from 21 July 2021 onwards
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment.
Aspirants must possess BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech. in any discipline from recognized university or institute by UGC with minimum 60% marks.
Applicants must be born in between 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002(Both Dates inclusive).
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Selection Procedure for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment will be as follows.
- Scrutiny of application
- Merit list will be prepared on educational marks basis
- SSB interview will be held at at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Online Application Process
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Indian Navy
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘current event’ option
- You need to search ‘Officer Entry – SSC Officer Entry for Extended Naval Orientation Course-JAN 2022 (ST 22) is online from 11 Jun 2021 to 26 Jun 2021’ notification link and click on it
- From opened page click on click here for the Advertisement option.
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Apply Online link or directly Click Here
- Choose Register with Aadhar Virtual ID or Register without Aadhar option
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the form for further use
- Applicants are advised to read the Official Notification before applying for the above posts.