Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for SSR, MR & Direct Posts, Apply for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Indian Navy Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in| How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor SSR, MR & Direct Posts
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment has updated a new notification for the Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit, and Matric Recruits. Various posts have been notified by the Indian Navy For this recruitment drive. Applications are invited through offline mode for this opportunity. Step by step guide with the direct link to download the application is available below. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the Indian Navy Sailor New Vacancies.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy invites unmarried male candidates to join as sailors under sports quota entry for 01/2021 BATCH. Application form submission for the above posts has already started from 10 February 2021. The last date to apply for this opening is 07 March 2021. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
Brief of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|No of posts||Various|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Last date of receipt of the application||07 March 2021|
|For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep& Minicoy Islands||14 March 2021|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment.
- Seeker who has participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India Inter University Championship in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing & Wind Surfing are eligible.
|Direct Entry Petty Officer||10+2th|
|Senior Secondary Recruit|
- The age of the seekers should not below 17 years
- The age of the seekers should not above than 21 years senior Secondary Recruit/ Matric Recruits and 22 years for Direct Entry Petty Officer post
- Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC/ST, PH candidates 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC, and 15 years for SC/ST category
During training, contenders will get Rs. 14600/- per month. After successful completion of training, pay will be given as per Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Indian Navy 2021 Apply Online 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme
Selection Procedure for the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Selected candidates will be called for trials at designated Naval Centers
- Trials qualifying candidates will call for medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai
- Selected candidates will get an offer of enrolment.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Application Procedure
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job appellants should go to the Official Website of the Indian Navy.
- From the home page of the portal go to the “current event” option
- You need to search the “10/02/2021 Application form for Sailors Sports Quota – 01/21 Batch” notification link or directly Click Here
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the Application Form format attached in PDF.
- Start filling the application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix recently clicked the image and attach documents with the application
- Enclose it in an envelope and mention the post name on of envelope
- Submit the application form to The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy), New Delhi 110 021 positively before 07th March 2021.