Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 350 Posts, Apply Online for Indian Navy MR Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Indian Navy Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in| How to Apply for Indian Navy MR 350 Posts
A new recruitment is available by the Indian Navy especially for sailors for Matric Recruit. If you are interested in this recruitment opportunity then you can follow the eligibility criteria for the vacancies available in the organization. We have shared with all of you the details of the Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for 350 Vacancies. We will also share with you all the step by step procedure through which you will be able to apply online for this recruitment opportunity from the official website of the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021
There are around 350 vacancies available in this new recruitment opportunity available for the vacant position of sailors through Matric Recruit. You can apply for this recruitment opportunity by filling up the official application form available at the website of Indian Army. The candidates have to fill up the application form starting from 19th July 2021 and the last date to fill up the application forms is 23rd July 2021. You have to also submit your important documents in order to be eligible for this vacancy.
Details Of Indian Navy MR Recruitment
|Name||Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Indian Navy|
|Number of vacancies||350|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 19 July 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 23 July 2021
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
- MR – 350 vacancies (Approximately)
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Salary Details
The applicant must be given the following salary in this recruitment:-
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
The applicant must follow the following age criteria in this recruitment:-
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2001 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Selection Procedure
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in this recruitment:-
- The selection will be done on the basis of written test and Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day
- Qualifying in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push- ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Application Procedure
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Indian Army by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen
- The latest recruitment opportunity will be displayed in the What’s New section available at the homepage.
- You have to look out for the sailors vacancy.
- Click on the recruitment opportunity and the advertisement will be displayed on your screen.
- Click here to directly download the advertisement
- Now click on the Apply Online button.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill up the application form and upload all of the documents.
- Successfully, submit the application form.