Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 50 Posts, Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard AC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in| How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik 50 Assistant Commandant Posts
The authorities of the Indian Coast Guard has created a new recruitment opportunity available for the vacancies of the assistant commandant. You can apply for these vacancies by following the article given below. The article given below talks about the details regarding the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment opportunity including the eligibility criteria and the step by step procedure that you must follow while filling up the application form from the official website of the organization. Make sure to read the article till the end to get more out of the details.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
Around 50 vacancies are presented by the organization of the Indian coast guard in this latest recruitment opportunity for the vacancy of the assistant commandant in the organization. The candidates are liable to start filling the application form from 4th July 2021 and the last date to fill up the application form is 14th July 2021 as prescribed by the authorities of the organization. You can apply for the recruitment opportunity by filling up the application form on the official website.
Details Of Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
|Name||Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job name||Assistant commandant|
|Number of vacancies||50|
- Online Application Start: 04 July 2021
- Registration Last Date: 14 July 2021
- Complete Form Last Date: 14 July 2021
- Exam Date: July/ August 2021
- Admit Card Available: 20 July 2021
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|General Duty GD||40|
|Technical Engineering & Electrical||10|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment:-
|General Duty GD||Bachelor Degree with 60% Marks. Math, Physics as a Subject in 12th Exam Level.|
|Technical Engineering & Electrical||Passed Class 12th Exam with 60% Marks. Math, Physics as a Compulsory Subject. Engineering Degree/ Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics and Communication/ Power Engineer/ Electronics/ Naval Architecture.|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Pay Scale
The applicant must follow the following pay scale while applying for the recruitment:-
- Assistant Commandant- 56,100.00 Rs (Pay level-10)
You must follow the following selection procedure to get selected in this recruitment:-
- Stage –I will be Shortlisting of Applications. Shortlisting criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received.
- Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at a given date and time which will consist of a Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage
- Stage -II will be Final Selection. The candidates who qualify for Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for the Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on the Indian Coast Guard website
- The Final Selection will be conducted tentatively from End Aug/ Early Sep to Early Nov 2021. The Final Selection will consist of a Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB
The following documents must be submitted by the candidates while filling up the application form:-
- Two copies of computer-generated pre-filled online E-admit card form along with recent color passport size photo (Not older than 03 months).
- Original class Xth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original class XIIth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Degree Certificate (Original) with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA or equivalent conversion scheme for a percentage of marks from university.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card, or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original for OBC candidates (Noncreamy layer only) as per Govt. of India format
- Original Caste Certificate for Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates as per Govt. of India/ State Govt.
- Income Certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Government of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
- Twelve recent colour passport size photographs with blue background.
- Candidates not in possession of the above documents will not be permitted to appear for the written examination
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Application Procedure
To apply for the recruitment you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official website for the recruitment The homepage of the organization will open on your screen
- Now you have to click on the Download option present on the menu bar
- The latest recruitment notifications will open on your screen.
- Click on the Advertisement Of Assistant Commandant.
- The advertisement will open on your screen
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill up the application form.
- Upload your documents and successfully apply for the job.