Indian Army TES 10+2 Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 90 Posts, Apply Online for Indian Army TES 45 Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Indian army Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at joinindianarmy.nic.in| How to Apply for Indian Army TES 90 Posts
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme- 45 short notification has recently released as an advertisement for the requirement of candidates for the vacant jobs. Very soon detailed notification will release by the authorities. Today in this article we are going to share with you the information we have related to this opening of the Indian Army. Here you can get information such as eligibility, application procedure, pay scale, vacancy details, etc. Collect all the Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment related information from a further session of this article.
Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme- 45 recruitment will be made to fill 90 vacancies. Under this scheme, contenders have to complete 3 years of the technical course. After successful completion of the course, they will appoint as Lieutenant. Application form submission for the above posts will start from 1 February 2021. Applicants have to check the eligibility first and if you are eligible you can submit the application on or before the last date 2 March 2021. You must read the below-given details.
Overview of Indian Army Recruitment 2021
|Name of the organization||Indian army|
|No of posts||90|
|Hiring procedure||Interview/ test|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Online Application submission will open from 01 February 2021
- Online application form submission end date is 02 March 2021
|Captain||On completion of 2 years|
|Major||On completion of 6 years|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 years|
|Colonel||On completion of 26 years|
|Brigadier||Selection as per the fulfillment of service conditions|
|Lt General / Hag Scale,|
|Hag + Scale|
|VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG)|
Eligibility Condition of Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment.
- Contenders have to pursue 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 70% Marks with PCM Stream from recognized state or centre board.
- Age of the job seekers should be in between 16 Years 06 Month to 19 Year 06 Month. Relaxation in age will be given as per the govt. norms.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Job seekers need not to pay application fee to apply for the Indian Army TES 45 recruitment.
- Selection Procedure for the Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms.
- Services Selection Board (SSB) interview
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Medical Test
Online Application Process of Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Indian Army
- From the home page of the portal go to ‘TES (10+2) ENTRY-45 COURSE: JUL 2021 ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TES-45 COURSE WILL OPEN ON JOININDIANARMY.NIC.IN ON 01 FEB 2021.’ link or directly click here
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Apply Online link
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the form for further use
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission