Indian Army GD Soldier Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 100 Women GD Posts, Apply Online for Indian Army GD Soldier Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Indian Army Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at joinindianarmy.nic.in| How to Apply for Indian Army GD Soldier 100 Women GD Posts
Indian Army invites online application form for the 100 vacant positions of the Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police). Online application forms are available on the website of the Indian army @ joinindianarmy.nic.in. Women aspirants who desire to work in the Women Military Police of India can seek online applications on or before 20 July 2021. Contenders should collect all the information such as what are the requirements, significant documents, application procedure, and more before visiting the official portal.
Indian Army GD Soldier Recruitment
Indian Army GD Soldier Recruitment will be held on the basis of the Physical Fitness Test, medical test, and document verification which is conducted in various rallies at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune, and Shillong. The venue where applicants have to report on which date and at what time will be mentioned in the admit card. Admit cards will be forwarded to the applicants by email. Aspirants who pass the tests held in the rally have to attend Written Test through Common Entrance Examination. The date of the examination will also be announced by the authorities at the rally.
Read more: Indian Army Recruitment
Brief of Indian Army GD Soldier Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Army|
|Positions||Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)|
|No of posts||100|
|Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Start date of online form submission: 06th June 2021
- Last date of online form submission: 20th July 2021
Indian Army GD Soldier Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)||17 ½ – 21years (Born Between 1 Oct 2000 to 1 Apr 2004)Upper Age limit will be relaxable upto 30 yrs of age (as on date of joining training) in respect of widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness||Matric/ 10th/ SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate|
- Height – 152 CMs
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age
- Chest Expansion-05cms
Physical Fitness at Rally
- Run – 1.6 Km Run
- (i)Upto 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I
- (ii)Upto 8 Min – Group –II
- Long Jump 1- 0 Feet – Need to qualify
- High Jump – 3 Feet – Need to qualify
Documents which applicant have to bring at the rally venue:
- Admit Card.
- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs
- Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc Certificates
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate
- Class/ Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- NCC Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Proof of Widows of Defence personnel
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card
Selection will be made on the basis of the following
- Physical Fitness Test: 1.6 Km Run, Long Jump 10 Feet and High Jump 3 Feet
- Medical test
- Document verification
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Read more: Indian Navy Recruitment
Indian Army GD Soldier Recruitment Online Application Procedure
- To apply for the recruitment women candidates, have to go to the official website.
- On home page hit “WOMEN MILITARY POLICE: ONLINE APPLICATION OPEN FROM 06 JUN 2021 TO 20 JUL 2021 FOR ENROLMENT OF SOLDIER GENERAL DUTY (WOMEN MILITARY POLICE) 2021-2022. (417.20 KB) June 04, 2021” from JCO/OR Entry column.
- Come back to the home page and hit JCO/OR Apply/ Login option
- Go to the new registration section and hit the registration option
- Read the instructions and hit the continue button
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for further use