India Post Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 4269 GDS Posts, Apply Online for Gujarat/Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for India Post GDS Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at Indiapost.gov.in| How to Apply for India Post 4269 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
If you are looking for eligibility criteria, educational criteria, and the vacancy details of the great Indian recruitment opportunity for the upcoming year of 2021 presented by the Indian Ministry of Communications then you are at the right place today. We have also shared the step by step application procedure which is required to apply for the Gramin Das Sevak recruitment presented by the concerned authorities for the upcoming year of 2021. The selection procedure is also mentioned in this article for the help of the residents who are currently applying for recruitment. Make sure to read the article till the last to get all of the details and also the important dates in this India Post GDS Recruitment 2021.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
The concerned authorities of the Ministry Of Communications in India are looking for potential people for the vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak engagement. There is a proper portal through which you can register yourself as a potential candidate for the vacancy of Gramin Dak Sevak present in different states of India for the upcoming year of 2021. There are 2 states currently which are hosting the vacancy of Online Gramin Dak Sevak engagement that are Karnataka and Gujarat states of the country. The first date to register yourself for the vacancy is 21st December 2020 and the last date to apply for the recruitment opportunity is 20th January 2021. The procedure related to the vacancy and the job is all online.
Details Of India Post GDS Jobs
|Name||India Post GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||India Post Ministry of Communications|
|Job name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of vacancies||4269|
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
The applicant will have to follow the following responsibilities in this recruitment:-
- BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)- The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of BranchPost Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB), and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/laptop/equipment ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in the calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on an incentive basis. Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the branch post Office and overall responsible of the smooth and timely functioning of the Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by the Assistant Branch Post Master of the same Branch Post Office. BPM will be required to do the combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing meals, business procurement, and any other work assigned by IP/ASP/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SRM and other Supervising authorities. In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM.
- ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)-The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Postmaster will include all functions of sale of stamps/ stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/ payments/ other transactionsunderIPPB,assistingBranchPostmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in the calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on an incentive basis. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing meals, business procurement, and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IP/ASP/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SRM and other Supervising authorities. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
- DAK SEVAK– The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail, and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmasterincluding IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed forIPPB will not be included in the calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on an incentive basis.He may also havetoassistPostMasters/SubPostmastersin managing the smoothfunctioningofDepartmentalPostOfficesandmarketing, business procurement or any other workassignedbythePostmasterorIP/ASP/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRMandotherSupervisingauthorities.InRailwayMailServices(RMS), GDShastohandletheworkrelatedto RMS, like closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to another manually and any other works allotted by the RMS authorities.
The applicant will be given the following Pay Scale in this recruitment:-
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/ Level 1 in TRCA slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rupees 12000||Rupees 14500|
|ABPM/ Das Sevak||Rupees 10000||Rupees 12000|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following education criteria in this recruitment:-
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks; The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as declared by the State government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the eighth schedule of the constitution of India.
The applicant must follow the following age criteria in this recruitment:-
- 18 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per government norms)
The following relaxation will you provided to the candidates belonging to different categories:-
- For scheduled castes and scheduled Tribes 5 years
- An OBC 3 years
- For EWS no relaxation
- The PWD 10 years
- For PWD + OBC candidates 13 years
- For PWD + SC or ST candidates 15 years
The applicant will have to go through the following selection criteria in this recruitment:-
- The selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- There will be no weightage for higher education qualifications
The following documents are required while applying for the recruitment:-
- Mobile number
- Proof of date of birth
- Community certificate
- PWD certificate
- Passing mark sheet of class 10th
- Transgender certificate if applicable
- OBC certificate of non-creamy layer
- Other certificates
- Computer certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
Application Procedure India Post GDS Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment the applicant will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, click on the links given here to download the official notification for the different types of recruitment
- For Karnataka
- For Gujarat
- Read the notifications carefully
- Visit the Official website of India Post. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Now click on the Register Now option available to register directly for India Posts.
- The registration page will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all of the details
- Upload all of the documents
- Click on the option called Preview to preview the application form
- Tick mark the declaration of the checking the form
- Finally, click on submit
Know Your Circle
- Applicants who want to know their circle should first go to the Official website.
- Now click on the Know Your Circle option.
- A list will appear on the screen.
- Check your circle from the list.
Remember Forgot Registration
- Applicants who want to know their circle should first go to the Official website.
- Now click on the Forgot Registration option.
- Enter the details asked in the application form.
- Click on the Submit option.