IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 139 Group A,B,C Non Teaching Posts, Apply for IIT Roorkee Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for IIT Roorkee Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.iitr.ac.in| How to Apply for IIT Roorkee 139 Various Posts
The organization of IIT Roorkee has created a new recruitment opportunity available for the people who want to apply for the various vacancies presented in the Group A B and C. You can apply for the IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 by following the step-by-step application procedure given below. We will also share with you all the vacancy details and other details related to the recruitment. Make sure to follow the step by step procedure to apply for the recruitment.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021
IIT Roorkee is a very prestigious organization which creates a lot of different recruitment opportunities for the people who want to get a job in the institution. You can apply for the recruitment from 12th April 2021 and the last date to apply for the recruitment is 11th May 2021. Make sure to apply before the last date. There are a total of 139 vacancies available in this recruitment opportunity presented by the organization. You can easily apply for the vacancy of Group A, B and C.
Details Of IIT Roorkee Jobs
|Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||IIT Roorkee|
|Job name||Group A, B and C|
|Number of vacancies||139|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 12 April 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 11 May 2021
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||02|
|Assistant Sports Officer||01|
|Sr. Scientist Officer||01|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
|Junior Lab Assistant||52|
IIT Roorkee Recruitment Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- Finance Officer – Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- GDMO – MBBS from a recognized University with at least 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Sports Officer – Masters Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in sports science with at least 55% Marks with a consistently good academic record.
- Senior Scientific Officer – Ph.D. in computer science & engineering/information technology eg 7 years relevant experience or ME/MTech in computer science & engineering information technology with a first class or its equivalent grade + 10 years relevant experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent – M.Sc. Or B.Tech./B.E. or B.Sc. With two years relevant experience or MCA with one year experience.
- ASO- Graduate with 4 years relevant experience.
- Junior Superintendent- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with two years relevant experience.
- Pharmacist – 10 + 2 or its equivalent; Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an Institution of the central/state govt. Or an institution recognized by the Central or State Government.
The following salary will be provided to the candidates in this recruitment:-
|Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|Finance Officer||Pay level 14|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Pay level 10|
|Hindi Officer||Pay level 10|
|Assistant Sports Officer||Pay level 10|
|Sr. Scientist Officer||Academic pay level 12|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||Level 6 Rupees 35400-112400|
|Assistant Security Officer||Level 6 Rupees 35400-112400|
|Coach||Level 6 Rupees 35400-112400|
|Junior Superintendent||Level 6 Rupees 35400-112400|
|Pharmacist||Level 5 Rupees 29200- 92300|
|Junior Lab Assistant||Level 3 Rupees 21700- 69100|
|Junior Assistant||Level 3 Rupees 21700- 69100|
|Driver||Level 3 Rupees 21700- 69100|
The applicant will have to pay the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- For Group A Rupees 500 per post
- For Group B and C Rupees 250 per post
The applicant must follow the following age criteria to apply for the recruitment:-
- For Group A
- For Finance Officer- 55 years
- For Senior Scientific Officer- 50 years
- For others- 35 years
- For Group B- 18 to 32 years
- For Group C- 18 to 27 years
Application Procedure IIT Roorkee Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the links given here to download the official notification for the recruitment
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on the link given here to go to the registration page for the recruitment
- Register yourself successfully
- You can now easily apply for the vacancy
- You have to upload your documents
- Pay your application fees and successfully apply for the job