The IIT Indore organisation is looking for favourable people to join their organisation through the post of junior research fellow in the year 2021. Today through this article you will be able to learn about the IIT Indore recruitment for the year 2021. We will inform you all about the IIT Indore Recruitment 2021 notification for junior research fellow post including the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, important documents, vacancy available, important dates and all of the other details. We will also share with all of you the step by step application procedure which is required while applying for such kind of recruitment by IIT.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2021
IIT Indore organisation is one of the most good organisation to find a job in. This will be a lifetime opportunity for all of the people who are starting to plan their career in a good organisation and wants to get a good pay scale of at least 25000 rupees per month. This will be a great start for all of the people who are looking to connect with the organisation of IIT and wants to flourish their career somehow. Getting a job in the IIT organisation is a dream for many people. We will thus make your dream true through this article that we have published about the IIT Indore recruitment for the year 2021.
Details Of IIT Indore Jobs
|Name||IIT Indore Recruitment 2021|
|Number of vacancies||1|
- Last Date For Application- 07 September 2020
The following vacancies are available for the people to apply from in this recruitment-
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01 Post
HPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following educational qualification to apply for the recruitment-
- Master’s degree in civil engineering: Geo technical Engineering/Computer Science Engineering with a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR -NET qualification.
Read more: AEE Recruitment
The applicant will get the following salary in this recruitment-
- Rs.25,OOO per month + 16% HRA (if hostel accommodation is not availed).
Application Procedure HPSC Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the recruitment opportunity-
- First of all, you can download the official notification by the authority by clicking on the link.
- The people who fulfill all of the eligibility criteria can send your resume including all of your past work and experience to Dr. Neelima Satyam Discipline of Civil Engineering, IIT Indore
- The email for the person is given here firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line” Application for IRF position on ISRO”
- The resume must have complete information with respect to GATE and/or UGC/CSR-NET
- The shortlisted contestant will be communicated with email.