ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 will soon drop the latest recruitment notification for Probationary Officer’s posts. Multiple latest jobs are to be declared by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) for this recruitment drive. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode. Eligible candidates can apply for these ICICI Bank PO vacancies through the official website “www.icicibank.com”. Candidates have to apply before the last date for these ICICI Bank PO latest jobs. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the ICICI Bank PO New Vacancies.
About ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) is one of the big four banks of India. It was established in the year 1994 with its registered office in Vadodra. It’s headquarter is located in the Mumbai city of Maharashtra state. ICICI is an Indian Multinational and financial services company. The bank has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India and has a presence in 17 countries. ICICI has 84,922 employees as of 2019. The main objective of the ICICI was to meet the needs of the industry for permanent and long term funds in the private sector. A vacancy advertisement will soon be released by the ICICI Bank for the Probationary Officer’s posts. The selection of candidates will be based on Online Tests, Personal Interview, & Merit List. Desirable candidates have to apply on or before the last date for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI)|
|No Of Posts||To be disclosed|
|Job location||Across India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Online Aptitude test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Case-based Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), Merit List|
- The application fee for the ICICI Bank PO program is Rs3,78,604.
- Application fee will be submitted through Net Banking / Credit Card/Debit Card.
- The fee will be Non-refundable.
- The applying candidate must not be of age less than 18 years and the maximum age will be as on the age mentioned in the advertisement.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category.
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the ICICI Bank PO Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- Candidate must have the required qualifications as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Applying candidate must have passed graduation with 55% aggregate in any stream from a recognized university or institute.
- He/ She should have the required Education Certificates as asked by the authority.
- Selected candidates will be paid approximately Rs4 lakhs per annum.
- Candidates after successful completion of the Bank PO program will be appointed as Deputy Manager in any ICICI branch across India.
- The Selection Procedure for the post of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- An Online Aptitude Test & Psychometric Questionnaire of the shortlisted candidates will be done.
- Candidates shortlisted in the above tests will then be called for Case-based Group Discussion.
- Shortlisted candidates are then called for Personal Interview for further process.
- A Final Merit List is then prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the previous tests.
|Announcement Released||Available soon|
|Online Application Starts||Available soon|
|Online Application Ends||Available soon|
|Admit Cards Download||Available soon|
|Result declare||Available soon|
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the ICICI Bank PO Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials when asked.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID.
- Mobile Number.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts by applying Online from the Official Website of the ICICI Bank. Given below is the detailed application procedure for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the ICICI Bank. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- From the given options, select the Online Registration option from the screen.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- Correct and existing Email address and the Mobile number will be used.
- Upload the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check the filled in details.
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Official Notification- Available soon.
- ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Online Registration- Available soon.