IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Probationary Officer Posts, Apply Online for IBPS PO Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at Ibps.in| How to Apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Posts
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is inviting people to apply for the new IBPS PO 2021 notification in the year 2021. In this article today, we will provide you with all of the details regarding recruitment so that you will be able to apply for it without any problem. In this article, we have mentioned all of the details regarding recruitment such as the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, the link to the official notification of the recruitment, and also the date of the examinations related to the recruitment. We will also share with you all a step-by-step application procedure through which you will be able to apply for the recruitment.
IBPS PO 2021
This is the door-way for you to get the Bank PO Job as IBPS organizing the IBPS PO Bank recruitment for the batch of 2020. IBPS provides its functioning to numerous banks like Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, and 16 more banks. The seeker can apply for this exam after his graduation. The Institute of Bank Personnel Selection was initially started in 1975, its earlier name was PSS (Personnel Service Selection). In 1984, IBPS became an independent body. IBPS organizes a CRP (Common Recruitment Process) to the students who are willing to work in 20 different public sector and regional rural banks throughout the country.
Apply Online: IBPS SO Jobs
Overview of IBPS PO Jobs
|Name of the organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|No of posts||3517|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
IBPS provides services to the banks in public, private sectors, regional, rural banks and to the foreign banks. Following are the services that IBPS provides-
- Exam Organisation: organised the examination for recruitment and placements.
- Assessment Center provides information of every individual candidate that can help to recognize the skills and knowledge set for a suitable position in the organization
- Assessment for the personality by exercising the group discussion and practice for taking the interviews to identify the required skill in the applicant.
- Programmer for the training of experienced staff to enhance their observational and interview skills.
- People who can create good question answers test for the candidates.
- Group of experienced staff who can train for interviewing and assessment.
|Punjab & Sind Bank||14||6||21||8||34||83|
|Bank of Maharashtra||37||18||67||25||103||250|
|Bank of India||110||55||198||74||297||734|
Apply Online: IBPS Clerk Jobs
|On-line registration begin from||Update Soon|
|On-line registration closed on||Update Soon|
|Application Fees/ Intimation Charges payment will begin from||Update Soon|
|Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online) payment will be closed on||Update Soon|
|Download of admit card for Preliminary examination||Update Soon|
|Examination – Preliminary||09, 10, 16, 17 August 2021|
|Preliminary exam – Result||Update Soon|
|Download of admit card for Main exam||Update soon|
|Examination – Main||27 November 2021|
|Main examination- Result||Update soon|
|Interview dates||Update soon|
|Provisional Allotment||Update soon|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Condition
The eligibility criteria for the IBPS 2020 are as follow-
|Nationality||India, Nepal, Bhutan And Tibetan Refugees|
|Qualification||Any graduation degree like B.com, B.sc, B.tech etc from a recognized institution.|
|Age Limit||Candidate’s age should be in between 20 to 30 years|
The applicant must follow the following Age relaxations while applying for the recruitment opportunity: –
- OBC – 5 Years Relaxation in Age
- SC/ST- 5 Years Relaxation in Age
- PwD- 10 Years
Following documents scanned copy are required to upload:
- Hand written declaration
- Left thumb print
The applicant must pay the following application fee while applying for the recruitment:
- General / OBC- 850/-
- SC / ST / PH- 175/-
Mode of payment
Fee is to be paid through online payment gateway only by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
The application must follow the following examination pattern while applying for the recruitment of opportunity:
- Preliminary Exams
- Mains Exams
The following banks will be giving out the vacancies available in this recruitment:-
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
Online Application Process IBPS PO Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment:
- First click on the link given here to go to the official notification for the recruitment
- Read the notification carefully
- Now, visit the official website.
- Click on the option called registration.
- You can also directly click on the link
- Provide your personal information
- Select your email domain like google, yahoo, etc.
- After entering the security code visible to the screen, you can save and move to the next step.
- You have to add the basic information.
- The first information to be filled in the category General, EWS, OBC, SC, AND ST. Further, fill the benchmark disability accordingly.
- Mention the type of disability. If your speed is slow and you are suffering from any cerebral disease, you can ask for compensatory time in exams. You can ask for the same if your dominant hand is affected, moreover, you can have the service of the scribe.
- Mention whether you are a child or family member of those who died in riots of 1984. Also, mention about if you are domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir before 31-12-1989. Answer yes or no, if ex-serviceman or not.
- Click on qualification details, here you have to fill your education backgrounds like graduation and post-graduation degree, subjects/stream you learned, date of the passing year and percentage of marks obtained.
- If any, Mention the professional degree. Answer in yes or no, if you have the knowledge of operating and working computer systems.
- Mention the details of knowledge.
- Click on the preferences option. Select the organisation preference in the list of the bank given below. Also, select the order of the preference.
- Check whether all the information filled is right to you or not. This is the final Check before the submission of the form.
- Click Save and move to the next step.
- The amount of the payment may vary due to different categories.
- Enter the security code
- Click on submit.
- You can print your transaction for the future use