HPSEB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 1892 Various Posts, Apply Online for HPSEB Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.hpseb.in| How to Apply for HPSEB 1892 Various Posts
Today in this article, we will share with all the important details regarding the HPSEB recruitment of opportunity. Today we will share with you all the specifications which are very necessary for you to know if you want to apply for this recruitment opportunity. In this article, we will try to make every diverse information available for you so that you will be able to apply for the post given without any problem. We have given everything related to the recruitment opportunity in this article.
HPSEB Recruitment 2021
The employment requirement by HPSEBL is given for filling up 1892 posts of various categories. Fresh applications on the prescribed Proforma are hereby invited by HPSEBL for filling up of 1892 posts of various categories under the Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd strictly as per R&P rules. In the case of the selection, applicants will be placed in the respective cadre based on their merit and preference given in the application. The desirous candidates can submit their applications at any of the concerned offices.
Details Of The Recruitment
|Name||HPSEB Recruitment 2021|
|Job Name||Junior T/Mate Junior Helper (Sub-Station)|
|Notification launched||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
The following vacancies are available for the people who want to apply for this recruitment:-
|Posts||Junior T/Mate||Junior Helper (Sub-Station)|
|OBC (BPL /ANT)||47||–|
You will have to say the following application fees while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
|SC/ ST/ OBC||₹50|
- The applying candidate must not be of age for more than 30 years as of 01 April 2020.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- The application must be a Matric Pass
- Preference will be given to the candidates who possess an ITI certificate in Wireman/ Electrician trade done through a regular course from an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt. or the National Trade Certificate of one year Broad Based Basic Training (MMMT) along with Advanced Modular Course of First 6 months of the second year + Specialized module of 6 mons in the second year in the sector of Electrical Trade through COE recognized by the H.P. Govt.
- The candidate will be submitted the complete course of ITI certificate on the last date of submission of application for the post of Junior T/Mate and Junior Helper (Sub-Station).
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The applicant should be a Bonafide Himachali
- The candidates shall be eligible for appointment to Class-IV posts(s) if he/she has passed Middle or Matriculation examination from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as of 01-04-2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe I other categories (Other Backward Classes, Children I Grandchildren of Freedom Fighter of Himachal Pradesh and Economically Weaker Sections)
- The upper age relaxation is also applicable to Ex-Servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provision of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
The following documents are required while applying for the HPSEB Recruitment:-
- Matric Certificate showing details of marks obtained.
- Certificate of ITI in Wireman/ Electrician trade done through a regular course from an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt. or the National Trade Certificate of one year Broad Based Basic Training (MMMT) along with Advanced Modular Course of First 6 months of the second year + Specialized module of 6 months in the second year in the sector of Electrical Trade through COE an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt.
- SC/ST/OBC/ BPL I Antodaya/ EWSs latest certificate.
- One passport size recent photograph of the candidate ( duly signed by the candidate) pasted on the prescribed box in the Application form.
- Aadhar card copy.
- Documents (Original and self-Attested photocopies) all the relevant certificates (As applicable) issued by the competent authority as mentioned in Para III Evaluation Criteria of 15 marks will be produced while conducting the Evaluation/documentation and verify the original documents.
HPSEB Recruitment Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment notification:-
- First of all, Visit the Official Website of the HPSEB.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- The application then needs to download the application form with the Recruitment Notification through the official website.
- You need to fill out the application form.
- Attach all of the important documents mentioned above
- You will need to submit the documents to any of the offices mentioned below.
1. Chief Engineer (Operation) North Zone HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 176215
2. Chief Engineer (Operation) Central Zone HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi Himachal Pradesh, Pin -175001
3. Chief Engineer (Operation) South Zone, HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla Himachal Pradesh, Pin-171004
Download Admit Card
- A general process to download the admit card is described below.
- To download the Admit Card, applicants are required to visit the Official Website of the HPSEB.
- Select the Download Admit Card option from the homepage of the website.
- Log in by entering the details asked in the newly opened application form.
- Download the Admit Card.
- To download the Syllabus, applicants are required to visit the Official Website of the HPSEB.
- Select the Syllabus option from the homepage of the website.
- A list of exam syllabus will open on the screen.
- Select the syllabus of your choice.
- Download the syllabus.
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission