HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Process Engineer & Computer Programmer Posts, Apply Online for HPPSC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at hppsc.hp.gov.in| How to Apply for HPPSC Process Engineer & Computer Programmer Posts
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will be recruiting people in their new recruitment opportunity presented by them for the vacancy of process engineer and computer programmer. You can easily apply for the recruitment opportunity by filling out the application form available at the official website of the organization. Today, we are sharing with you all of you the details of the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure which the candidates must follow if they want to apply for the HPPSC Process Engineer Recruitment 2021.
HPPSC Process Engineer Recruitment 2021
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is a very prestigious organization that comes up with a lot of different recruitment opportunities each and every time to have the candidates get a job. Recently, the organization has announced a vacancy for the post of Process Engineer And Computer Programmer. There are a total of 6 vacancies available and you can apply for the recruitment before the last date of 8th July 2021 in order to be eligible.
Details Of HPPSC Process Engineer Recruitment
|Name||HPPSC Process Engineer Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Process Engineer And Computer Programmer|
|Number of vacancies||6|
- Advertisement Number: 18/6-2021 and 19/6-2021
- Dated: 11/06/2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08 July 2021
- Closing Date for Fee: 08 July 2021
HPPSC Process Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
- Process Engineer-05
- Computer Programmer-01
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- Process Engineer-B.E. / B.Tech Degree in any Engineering stream with Master Degree in Environmental Engineering from an Institute / University duly recognized by the Central / State Government / AICTE.
- Computer Programmer-Degree Course in the following stream(s) from any university/institution duly recognized by H.P./Central Government:-
- B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science/Engineering Information Technology with programming as an essential component of the degree course)/MCA/’B’ or ‘C’ Level Course of NIELIT, OR
- Master`s Degree in Computer Science or Master`s Degree in Information Technology.
The applicant will have to submit the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- General Category (including General Physically disabled, i.e. Orthopedically disabled, Deaf & dumb, Hearing impaired / Economically Weaker Section (EWS) / W.F.F. of H.P. / Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure, General wards of Ex-SMof H.P. i.e. Dependent sons of Ex-SMof H.P.)- Rs. 400
- Candidates of Other States (including reserved category(s) candidates of other states)- Rs. 400
- S.C of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C of H.P. / EWS (Covered under BPL) / (including S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own requests before completion of normal tenure and S.C. / S.T. / OBC wards of Ex-SMof H.P., i.e. Dependent sons of Ex-SMof H.P.)- Rs.100
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind / visually Impaired of H.P. / Female Candidates- No Fee
The following documents must be submitted by the candidates in this recruitment:-
- Matriculation certificate for age proof.
- Degree/ certificate along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications. The provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/ years.
- Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
- Category certificate(s) in support of their eligibility, if any, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, Ward of Ex. Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities etc. All these certificates along with undertaking wherever required should be on Performa prescribed by the Government of H.P. from time to time. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Certificates should be in accordance with the instructions of the Govt. issued vide letter No. PER(AP)-C-F(10)-4/2010 dated 5th August 2019.
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate in case of reserved category candidates.
- Candidates applying under the EWSs category will have to submit either an ‘Income & Asset Certificate’ or a valid BPL Certificate countersigned by B.D.O. along with nonSC/ST/OBCcertificate issued by the competent authority on the format prescribed byH.P.Government vide letter No. PER(AP)-C-B(12)-1/2019 dated 11th June 2019
HPPSC Process Engineer Recruitment Selection Procedure
The applicant will be selected based on the following selection procedure:-
- First of all, a screening or preliminary exam will be conducted.
- Finally, the candidates will have to go through the personality test after passing the preliminary examination.
HPPSC Process Engineer Recruitment Application Procedure
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the homepage of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen
- You have to click on the What’s New section
- The recruitment opportunities available at the organisation will be displayed on your screen
- You have to click on your respective recruitment opportunities.
- Or directly click on the link given here-
- Read the official notifications carefully
- You have to click on the option called Apply Online given on the homepage
- Click on the Online Application Registration option
- A new web page will be displayed on a screen
- You have to click on the option called New Registration
- Register yourself by filling up the application form and successfully apply for the job.
- Official Website
- Official Notification
- Official Application Link