HP Post Office Recruitment 2021 has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Branch Post Master & Other Posts. 634 latest jobs have been notified by the Himachal Pradesh (HP) Postal Circle for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these HP Post Office vacancies through the official website “www.indiapost.gov.in”. The last date to apply for these Branch Post Master & Other Posts latest jobs is 06th November 2020. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the HP Post Office New Vacancies.
HP Post Office New Vacancy 2021
New job opportunities have been announced by the Himachal Pradesh (HP) Postal Circle. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode through the official website of the India Post. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the Merit List prepared. Online application for the HP Post Office Recruitment has started on 07th October 2020. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
HP Post Office Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Himachal Pradesh (HP) Postal Circle).|
|Job||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Gram Dak Sevak|
|No Of Posts||634|
|Job location||Himachal Pradesh Post Offices|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Merit List|
|Person with Benchmark Disability||Nil|
|General/OBC/ EWS Male||Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable|
- The application fee will be submitted while filling the application form through Net Banking / Credit Card/Debit Card.
- The fee will be Non-refundable.
- The applying candidate must not be of age more or less than 18-40 years as on 07/10/2020.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category.
HP Post Office Vacancy Details
|Post Category||No of Posts|
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the HP Post Office Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- He/ She must possess the required qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- The applying candidate must have a Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- He/ She should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Applicant must have done a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
- The Selection Procedure for the HP Post Office Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of submitted documents.
- Results will be declared on the official website of the HP Post Office.
|Announcement Released||07th October 2020|
|Online Application Starts||07th October 2020|
|Online Application Ends||06th November 2020|
|Application Fee submission starts||07th October 2020|
|Application Fee submission Ends||06th November 2020|
|Result declare||To be notified|
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the HP Post Office Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials when asked.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
- Computer Certificate.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts by applying online from the Official Website of the Indiapost. Given below is the detailed application procedure for HP Post Office Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the Indiapost. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- From the given options, select the Online Registration option from the screen.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Upload the necessary documents asked in the application form in the necessary format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check the filled in details.
- Click on the submit button. Your application form will be submitted.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.