The Technical Institute of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has come out with new Various Medical Officer Jobs for the year 2021. You can easily apply for their Medical Officer Jobs and get a good experience while serving the organization. In this article, we have mentioned the details regarding the notification for the HAL Recruitment in the year 2021. We have shared with all of our readers the details including eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details, and all of the other things related to the HAL recruitment 2021.
HAL Recruitment 2021
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited organization is looking for proper candidates for their new recruitment notification which has been launched for the year 2021. You can easily apply for the recruitment by following the step-by-step application procedure which has been mentioned in this article at the last. We are also glad to announce that we have created a brief accumulation of all the details regarding the apprenticeship program by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
Details Of The Recruitment
|Name||HAL Recruitment 2021|
|Job Name||Medical Officer And Senior Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Notification Date||23rd September 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20th October 2020|
HAL Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational qualification while applying for the recruitment:-
- For SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER (MEDICINE)
MBBS with MD/DNB (General Medicine/ Internal Medicine).
- For SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER (OB&G)
MBBS with DGO – 1 Year Post Qualification Experience
MBBS with MS/DNB (OB&G) – Nil
- For SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER (SURGERY)
MBBS with MS/DNB(Surgery)
- For SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER (ORTHOPAEDIC)
MBBS with D’ Ortho/MS/DNB(Ortho) For MBBS with D’ Ortho-1 Year Post Qualification Experience
For MBBS with MS/DNB(Ortho) – Nil
- For MEDICAL OFFICER (GENERAL DUTY)
MBBS with 1 Year Post Qualification Experience.
The applicant must be given the following pay scale while they are selected in this job:-
SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER- Rs 98,850/- Per Month MEDICAL OFFICER- 79,080/- Per Month
Application forms of the applied candidates will be screened Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview
Application Procedure HAL Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment:-
- First of all, you have to download the official notification for the recruitment by clicking on the link
- Read the notification carefully
- Then you have to download the application form by clicking on the link
- Fill up the application form
- Send the application in the prescribed format (attached below) to “Senior Manager (HR), Medical & Health Unit, HAL(BC), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport), Bangalore-560 017“.
- The Envelope must be superscribed with “Application for the Post of…………………on Contract Basis”.