Gujarat Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for GDS Posts, Apply Online for Gujarat Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.appost.in| How to Apply for Gujarat Postal Circle 1826 GDS Posts
If you are a resident of Gujarat state then this Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 notification might excite you to the extreme level. In this article today, we shall touch on the specifications of the new recruitment notification regarding the Gujarat Postal Service recruitment 2021. In this article, we shall share with you all the details regarding the recruitment so that you will be able to apply for it without any further interrogation from any other website. When you will read this article, you will get to know about the eligibility criteria important dates vacancy details, and also a step-by-step procedure to apply for the job online.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Gujarat Postal Circle has updated a new notification for the 1826 Gramin DaK Sevak posts for this recruitment drive. You will be very happy to know that all of the application procedure for recruitment is based in an online manner. This recruitment will be very beneficial to all of the residents of Gujarat because they will be able to apply for the job without getting out of their house and also, they will be able to get a good pay scale by joining this job. There is a very easy procedure to apply for the job which has been undertaken by the government.
Details Of The Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Positions||Gramin DaK Sevak|
|No of posts||1826|
|Hiring procedure||Merit Basis|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||No of posts|
|Opening date of submission of application||21 December 2020|
|End date of submission of application||20 January 2021|
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment.
- Job seekers must possess 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English.
- Age of the seekers should be in between 18- 40 years as on 21st Dec 2020
- Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC/ST, PH candidates 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST category
- 10th certificate scanned along with marksheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Computer certificate scanned
- Domicile Certificate.
- Passport size image scanned
- Signature scanned
- Contenders need to pay application fee who belongs to UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Rs.100/-.
- There is no fee for candidates all category Female, SC/ ST and PwD.
- Payment of application fee will be made through online mode
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹12,000 per month||₹14,500 per month|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||₹10,000 per month||₹12,000 per month|
Selection Procedure for the Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Merit list will be prepared
- Results will be declared on the official website
Application Procedure Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Hunters should go to the official website of the Gujarat Postal Circle
- From home page of the portal go to notification option
- You need to select Gujarat notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the “Registration” option
- Select the “Registration” option to open the form
- Now enter the details as asked in the form such as
- Father Name,
- Mobile Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Weather Belong to EWS
- Are You A Person with Disability?
- Circle in Which 10th Passed
- Year of Passing
- Upload image (JPG, size upto 50 Kb & dimension 200*230 pixels)
- Upload signature (JPG, size up to 20 Kb & dimension 140*60 pixels)
- Captcha code shows in the image
- Tick the checkbox after reading the declaration and click the submit detail option
- You will get your registration number on the screen and through SMS note it
- Make a payment of a fee for that come back to home page
- Go to the “fee payment” option and select the “pay online” option
- Enter the registration number and check the detail appears
- Select the “make payment” option and pay the fee by using a debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
- After successful submission of fee, go to the apply online option
- Select “apply” from the drop-down list and the form will appear
- Enter the asked details such as
- Registration Number,
- Select Circle,
- Click submit option
- Upload the rest documents
- choose your preference
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the form for further use
Follow these steps to check the result after declaration:
- Job appellants should go to the official website
- Go to result option and choose Gujarat
- PDF will appear on the screen
- Search your registration ID in it.
Check Application Status
- Go to the Official Website of Gujarat Postal Circle.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Select the Apply Online option.
- Now select the Track Application Status.
- Enter the Registration Number, Mobile Number, and Applied Circle.
- Now click on the Print Application option.
- Phone Number: 079-25506240
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org