Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 38 Attendant Posts, Apply Online for Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Gujarat High Court Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in| How to Apply for Gujarat High Court 38 Attendant Posts
Gujarat High Court has updated a new advertisement notification NO. HCG/202021/85. There is the requirement of the Court/Office/Home–Domestic Attendant. 38 posts have been notified by the organisation for this recruitment drive. Online application forms are invited through official website on or before the last date. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the Gujarat High Court New Vacancies.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
Gujarat High Court is going to hire matriculation passed seekers who made the eligibility criteria as set by the authorities. Application form submission for the above posts will start from 1 March 2021. You have to apply for the recruitment before 31 March 2021. Contenders may easily apply by following the step-by-step application process to seek applications available under the head online application procedure in this article. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in detail to apply for this job.
Brief of Gujarat High Court Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Gujarat High Court|
|No of posts||38|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Employment category||Direct recruitment|
|Category||Number of posts|
- Opening date of submission of application: 1 March 2021
- Closing date of submission of application: 31 March 2021
- Examination will be held: 18 July, 2021
Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat High Court Recruitment
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/ Computer Science or Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma of at least one-year duration in Data Entry Operation/ Computer Application/ Computer Programming Or “O” Level Course from DOEACC Society
- Age of the seekers should not below than 18 years
- The of the seekers should not above than 35 years
- Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC/ST, PH candidates 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST category
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Contenders will get salary as mentioned below for the job of computer operator in Gujarat High Court:-
- 14,800/- to 47,100/-
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Selected candidates will be called for written exam
- Result will be declared and selected candidates will call for viva voice for final selection
Gujarat Education Department Recruitment Apply Online
Online Application Procedure of Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job appellants should go to the official website of the Gujarat High Court
- From home page of the portal go to current job option
- You need to search Court/Office/Home (Domestic) Attendant (Class IV Services) notification link or Click Here
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply now link or Click Here
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the form for further use.
Edit Application Form
- Open the Official Website of the Gujarat High Court.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Select the Edit Application Form option.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now select the OK option.