The Union Territory Of Dadra And Nagar haveli is looking for potential candidates that can add value in their teaching organization. In this article today, we will be sharing with all of you the details about the recruitment opportunity which has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Government of the Union Territory Of Dadra And Nagar Haveli. You will be learning about the recruitment opportunity including the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, important dates, and all of the other procedures related to the government jobs recruitment opportunity. There are around 400 posts available for the people to apply from in the Dadra And Nagar Haveli from the category of government job teacher. Make sure that you read the article till the last to know about the step-by-step application procedure of the Government Teacher Recruitment 2021.
Government Teacher Recruitment 2021
The Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli is looking for candidates who can add value to their organization by teaching the students of the union territory. There are around more than 400 posts available for the people to apply for in this new recruitment opportunity presented by the government authorities of the Dadra and Nagar Haveli. You can apply for the recruitment opportunities by the starting date of 12th October 2020 and the last date to apply for the recruitment opportunity is 2nd November 2020. You must apply for the recruitment opportunity before the last date so that you have the proper chances of getting selected in the recruitment. There are different types of vacancies available for the people to apply from in this recruitment.
Read more: Teacher Recruitment
Details Of Government Teacher Jobs
|Name||Government Teacher Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Number of vacancy||493|
- The application starts: 12 October 2020
- Application ends: 2 November 2020
The following vacancies are available to apply from in this recruitment:-
- Assistant Teacher (Primary School Teacher) – 278 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School Teacher) – 207 Posts
- Principal – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer – 2 Posts
- Lecturer – 5 Posts
Government Teacher Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational qualification while applying for the recruitment:-
- Assistant Teacher (Primary School Teacher) – Senior Secondary (class XII pass) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) or Senior Secondary (Class XII pass) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.); Senior Secondary (Class XII pass) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education); Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education; Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.).
- Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School Teacher) -B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education; B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with at least 50% marks and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.); B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with at least 45% marks and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE.
- Principal – M.Ed. preferably with specialization in Elementary Education/Non-Formal Education (NFE)/Educational Planning & Administration or Degree/Diploma in Education Planning and Administration/Child Development/Commerce Development/ Rural Development/Social Work/Communication/Women’s Studies.
- Senior Lecturer- M.Ed. with specialization in Curriculum or Evaluation
- Lecturer – Degree/Diploma in Adult Education (AE)/Non Formal Education or Social Work or Community Development or Rural Development or Women’s Studies or Communication or Journalism.
Read more: IGNTU Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following age criteria while applying for the recruitment:-
- 30 years (The upper age limit is relaxable as per the orders/instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time)
Application Procedure Government Teacher Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment of opportunity you will have to follow the step-by-step application procedure given below:-
- First download notification
- Another notification for the recruitment can be download by clicking on the link
- Read both of the notification carefully
- Read the instructions carefully
- The application form is also attached in the recruitment notification
- Send applications along with the documents to the Directorate of Education i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 2 November 2020
- The applications for lecturer, principal, and other posts will be submitted to the Office of the State Project Director (SSVDirector of Education by email at email@example.com