Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 22 Judicial Service Posts, Apply Online for Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Gauhati High CourtJobs Latest Openings New Jobs at ghconline.gov.in| How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Assam Judicial Service 22 Posts
In this article today, we will be giving information about the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 opportunity presented by the Gauhati High Court for the year 2021. In this article, you will be knowing about the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details, and all of the other details of the recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned authorities. We will also share with all of you the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the 22 vacancies available in this recruitment notification for the year 2021.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
Gauhati High Court has launched a Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 notification for the recruitment of Grade 2 Assam Judicial Service positions. The online application form filling process has been already commenced from 11th June 2021. The last date to apply for the recruitment of opportunity is 28th June 2021. You can easily apply for the Grade 2 Assam Judicial Service vacancies available in this recruitment. Make sure to read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment opportunity.
Details Of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Positions||Grade 2 Assam Judicial Service|
|No of posts||22|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Start date of submission of application: 11 June 2021
- Closing date of submission of application: 28 June 2021
- Last date of fee payment: 01 July 2021
|Category||No of Posts|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Contenders need to meet the eligibility conditions as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in Gauhati High Court
- Must have completed Degree in Law from recognized university or institute
- Must have at least 7 years experience as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction
- Age must be in between 38 years for general and 43 years for reserved category.
Contenders have to clear the steps of selection process as mentioned below to grab the above-mentioned posts in Gauhati High Court
- Preliminary Examination(Screening Test),
- Main (Written) Examination
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Contenders will get pay band as mentioned below who joined for the above-mentioned posts in Gauhati High Court
- Rs. 51,550-1,230-58,930-1380- 63,0701- per month plus other allowances
Contenders need to pay application fee as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in Gauhati High Court
- SC/ST- Rs.250/-
- PWD (locomotor disability) Nil
- All others- Rs.500/-
Application Procedure Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Job hunters should go to the official website of the Gauhati High Court
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘notification’ section
- You need to search ‘Advertisement dated 03-05-2021 for direct recruitment to Grade-II of Assam Judicial Service’ Notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Apply Online link
- Hit the new registration option and the Online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take a printout of the form & fee receipt for further use
- Open the Official Recruitment page of the agency.
- Now click on the Syllabus option.
- A pdf of the syllabus will open on the screen.
- Check the syllabus from it only or take a printout of it.