ESIC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Medical Referee Posts, Apply Online for ESIC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.esic.nic.in| How to Apply for ESIC 18 Medical Referee Posts, ESIC Karnataka Recruitment
Looking for ESIC Recruitment 2021? If yes, then we have very important information for your people in this article. We provided detailed information about the Medical Referee recruitment opportunity hold by the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Collect the information such as eligibility, the application process, selection steps, significant documents to apply, and many more. You must check the information available on this page first before visiting the website of the commission.
ESIC Recruitment 2021
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released a notification to hire the retired government employees for the position of Medical Referee. Recruitment will be made on a contract basis for part-time. The period of the contract will be one year. Eligible seekers have to attend a walk-in to be held on 22 January 2021 to grab the opportunity. Seekers can collect detailed information from given segment before applying for the recruitment. Remember to carry documents along with the prescribed application form (link available below).
Key Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|No of posts||18|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Location||No. of Posts|
|Notification release date||28 December 2020|
|Walk-in date||22 January 2021|
|Registration for interview||10.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
|Place of Interview||Regional Office, ESI Corporation, Binnypet, Bangalore|
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Further are the eligibilities specified related to the ESIC recruitment. Contenders must fulfil these conditions to apply for the job: –
- MBBS degree included in schedule Part I of Medical Council of India.
- Applicant should be a retired Central/State Government doctors
- Upper age limit of the job seekers is 64 years as on 22/01/2021
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
|For one session per week||Rs 2500/- Per Month.|
|For every additional session of each week||Rs 1250/- Per Month.|
|Total (Maximum) for 15 sessions or more||Rs 20000/- Per Month.|
Hiring of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above in ESIC
- Scrutiny of application
- Walk-in Interview
- Final list
Application Procedure ESIC Karnataka Recruitment
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Employees State Insurance Corporation
- From the home page of the portal go to the recruitments option
- You need to search ESIC, RO, Karnataka notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the application form format attached in PDF
- Start filling the application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix recently clicked image and attach documents with the application
- Submit the application form between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM on the interview date