EMRS TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 3479 Teacher Posts, Apply Online for EMRS Teacher Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Eklavya Model Residential Schools Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at tribal.nic.in| How to Apply for EMRS Teacher 3479 TGT PGT Posts
Today, we will share with all of you the EMRS Teacher Recruitment Notification which has been presented by the organization of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. You will be able to apply for the Eklavya Model Residential Schools Recruitment opportunity by following the step-by-step application procedure mentioned in this article. Make sure to read the article till the last to get the details regarding the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 opportunity including the official eligibility criteria and education criteria needed to apply for the job.
EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 will help the people to get job vacancies for the post of Principal and Vice-principal and many other jobs in the teaching department. You can easily apply for the recruitment opportunity starting from 1st April 2021 and the last date to apply for the recruitment opportunity is
30th April 31st May 2021. The examinations will be starting from the first week of June.
Details of Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment
|Name||EMRS Teacher Recruitment|
|Launched by||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Number of vacancies||3479|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 April 2021
- Last date for submission of online application:
30th April31st May 2021
- Exam Date: 1st week of June
EMRS Teacher Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
- Principal – 175 Posts
- Vice Principal – 116 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher – 1244 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 1944 Posts
EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- Principal – The candidate holding master’s degree in any schooling subjects from a recognized University are eligible to apply or having a Master’s or Bachelors’ degree in Teaching or Post-Graduate Basic Training of any Teachers’ Training Institute recognized by the National Council of Teachers’ Education; candidates with 10 years continuous service experience as a teacher in an English Medium High or Higher Secondary School recognized by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education/West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education/Indian Council of Secondary Education.
The applicant will be selected based on the following selection criteria:-
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a computer-based test followed by an interview.
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the EMRS Teacher Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Metric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID.
- Mobile Number.
- Domicile Certificate.
EMRS Teacher Recruitment Application Procedure
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to download the official notification for the recruitment
- Read the notification carefully
- Now go to the official website by clicking on the link
- Go to the Advertisement option
- Click on your prescribed advertisement
- Click on Apply Online
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the details.
- Upload all of the documents.
- Click on Submit