Eastern Railway Recruitment Advertisement notification is out for the apprenticeship. Online application forms are invited by the Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell for the various vacant posts of Apprentice as Blacksmith, Carpenter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter and other trades. Interested appellants may seek online application through the official web portal of the RRC. Eligibility conditions, job vacancy details, online apply procedure, selection procedure and other related details about the recruitment is available in this article please have a look.
Notification Of Eastern Railway Recruitment
Every year Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell releases notification for the vacant posts of Apprentice in Workshops and Divisions as per the requirement under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. Those aspirants who desire to work with railway can apply for this opportunity. Online application form filling procedure will commence soon after releasing the notification. Applicants gave to submit online application form before the last date no other mode of application would be entitled by the RRC.
Key Highlights Of Eastern Railway Recruitment Advertisement
|Name of the organization||Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the posts||Blacksmith, Carpenter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter and other posts|
|Number of posts||Various|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Electronics Mechanic
- Lineman (General)
- Mech (Dsl.)
- Mech (MV)
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maint. (MMT M)
- Ref. & AC Mech.
|Notification Release||Update Soon|
|Application Commence||Update Soon|
|Application Closes||Update Soon|
|Date of display of list of selected candidates||Update soon|
- Age of the applicant is must not below than 15 years and above than 24 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC-NCL and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates. Additional relaxation by 10 years for ex-servicemen.
- Applicant must completed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board.
- Applicant must possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
Applicants have to pay Rs. 100/-as application fee except the candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women.
Selection of the applicants is purely based on the merit list which is prepared by the authorities on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
- Scanned photograph (not more than 3 months old in JPG/JPEG format)
- Scanned signature (in JPG/JPEG format)
- A Scanned impression of left thumb (in JPG/JPEG format)
- 8th and 10th standard marksheet (PDF form)
- Age proof
- ITI Certificate from NCVT/ SCVT (PDF format)
- Community certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS (PDF format)
- PwBD Certificate (PDF format)
Eastern Railway Recruitment Application Form
Applicants have to seek online application for the job by follow few steps as mentioned further:-
- Apply Online by visiting the official website of the Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell
- Click “notice board” option from the menu bar
- Search official advertisement notification
- Read the notification carefully
- Click the Apply link and application form appears
- Fill the mandatory details in the form as asked
- Upload the documents as listed above
- Click submit option and remember to take a print out
Point to remember while filling form
- Must keep 10 copies of photo you are uploading in the application
- Community certificates, EWS certificate and PWBD certificate shall be as per the format provided by the RRC
- Provide accurate details in the application form and take review before submission. No correction is allowed after submission of application.
Note: You are advised to stay in our contact or visit the official website regularly to get the update when the notification will release.