DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 123 Gram Sevak, Typist & Other Posts, Apply Online for DSC West Khasi Hills Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for District Selection Committee of West Khasi Hills Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at westkhasihills.gov.in| How to Apply for DSC West Khasi Hills Meghalaya 123 Gram Sevak, Typist & Other Posts
The District Selection Committee of West Khasi Hills District Meghalaya has launched a new DSC Recruitment 2021 notification for the recruitment of several vacancies including the vacancy of Forest Guard, Gram Sevak, Typist, Gram Sevaka, Sericulture Demonstrator, Operator Tracer Revenue Enforcement Checker, and many others. If you want to apply for this recruitment opportunity you will have to follow simple procedures such as eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details, and all of the details related to the recruitment opportunity. We have mentioned each and every detail regarding the recruitment. In this article, make sure to read the article till the last to get the details regarding the step-by-step application procedure under this DSC Recruitment 2021.
DSC Recruitment 2021
District Selection Committee has launched new DSC Recruitment 2021 for all of the people who want to get good jobs and enjoy their livelihood. There are around 123 vacancies available in this recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned organization. You can start applying for the recruitment opportunity as of today but you have to make sure that you apply for the recruitment opportunity before the last date of 15th January 2021. You can also apply for the DSC Recruitment 2021 through offline and online mediums.
Details Of DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment 2021
|Name||DSC Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||District Selection Committee|
|Job Name||Various Vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||123|
- Late date of submission of Application Form: 15 January 2021
The following vacancies are available to apply from in this recruitment:-
- Lower Division Assistant: 26 Posts
- Gram Sevak: 04 Posts
- Statistical Investigator: 01 Posts
- Fishery Demonstrator: 02 Posts
- Pump Operator: 01 Post
- Power Pump Operator: 03 Posts
- Sectional Assistant: 05 Posts
- Forest Guard: 03 Posts
- Dufty: 01 Post
- Grade-IV: 50 Posts
- Plumber: 01 Post
- Revenue Enforcement Checker: 04 Posts
- Tracer: 02 Posts
- Operator: 02 Posts
- Projectionist: 01 Post
- Mechanic Grade-I: 02 Posts
- Sericulture Demonstrator: 01 Post
- Weaving Demonstrator: 01 Post
- Soil & Water Conservation Field Worker: 03 Posts
- Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Jr-I): 08 Posts
- Gram Sevika: 01 Post
- Typist: 01 Post
DSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in this recruitment:-
- Lower Division Assistant: SSLC passed and Computer Knowledge with typing speed of not less than 30 words per minute, to be ascertained through a technical test.
- Gram Sevak: SSLC Passed.
- Statistical Investigator: HSSLC Passed.
- Fishery Demonstrator: Class XII Science (Passed) with Biology.
- Pump Operator: Class VIII Passed.
- Power Pump Operator: Under Matric.
- Sectional Assistant: SSLC Passed.
- Forest Guard: SSLC Passed.
- Dufty: Under Matric.
- Grade-IV: Class VI Passed.
- Plumber: SSLC Passed.
- Revenue Enforcement Checker: SSLC Passed/Computer Knowledge.
- Tracer: SSLC Passed.
- Operator: SSLC/HSSLC Passed. Must be a person of valid Cinema Operator Licence (COL) and should be able to operate/repair cinema equipment P.A. types of equipment and fixed Loud Speaker System (LSS)
- Projectionist: Class-X Passed. Multi-Media/Electrician or Cinema Operator (CO) for certificate and preferable Male.
- Mechanic Grade-I: SSLC Passed with I.T.I Certificate in Motor Mechanic or 05 (five) years service as mechanic Grade- II.
- Sericulture Demonstrator: HSSLC Passed and have completed 15 (fifteen) months Certificate Course Training in Sericulture from Sericulture Training Institute, Ummulong.
- Weaving Demonstrator(WD): HSSLC Passed and have completed 02 (two) years Certificate Course Training in Handloom Technology from Handloom Training Institute, Mendipathar.
- Soil & Water Conservation Field Worker: Under Matric.
- Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Jr-I):
- Must have passed SSLC/HSSLC from the recognized board of school education.
- Preferably Male Person.
- Gram Sevika: SSLC Passed.
- Typist: SSLC passed and Computer Knowledge with typing speed of not less than 30 words per minute, to be ascertained through the technical test.
The applicant must follow the following Pay Scale in this recruitment:-
- Lower Division- Level- 5
- Gram Sevak- Level- 5
- Fishery- Level- 4
- Pump Operator- Level- 3
- Sectional- Level- 4 S
- Dufty- Level – 2
- Plumber- Level- 4
- Enforcement- Level- 4
- Tracer- Level- 4
- Operator- Level- 4
- Projectionist- Level- 4
- Mechanic Grade- Level-5
- Sericulture Demonstrator- Level- 5
- Soil & Water Conservation- Level- 2
- Soil & Water Appointing Conservation Demonstrator- Level- 4
- Gram Sevika- Level- 5 SSLC
- Typist- Level-4
The applicant must follow the following age limit in this recruitment:-
- 18 – 27 years as on 01.01.2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST candidates.
- The date of birth to be accepted is as entered in the Matriculation/Secondary School Leaving Certificate or a certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or an extract from the official Registers duly certified by the proper authority of the Board of School Education.
- Proof other than these will not be accepted.
- No age bar in respect of regular Government employee, who entered Government service within the prescribed age limit.
Application Procedure DSC Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment of opportunity you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official web page of the recruitment opportunity
- You have to click on the option called advertisement to download the advertisement.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Now click on the link given at the bottom of the page to go to the official web page of the registration form.
- You can also click on the link
- Login if you have already registered.
- If not registered click on Click Here To Register
- Read the instructions given on the page.
- Now click on Click Here To Register
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Upload the documents.
- Click on register.
- The credentials will be sent to your email ID.
- Now you have to log in using the credentials.
- Enter all of the details in the application form.
- Click on submit.
Download Admit Card
- Visit the Official website of DSC West Khasi.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Select the Recruitment option from the Notices option.
- Now select the Download Admit Card option.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Click on the Download option.