DMRC Recruitment 2021 has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Assistant Manager Posts. Many latest jobs have been notified by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these DMRC vacancies by downloading the application form from the official website and sending it to the mentioned address. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. The last date to apply for these Assistant Manager Posts’ latest jobs is 26th November 2020. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the DMRC New Vacancies.
DMRC Recruitment 2021
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC is a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India. New job opportunities have been announced by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Offline Mode by downloading the application form from the official website and sending it to the mentioned address. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the Screening Process, Medical Fitness Test, and Personal Interview. Application form submission for the above posts has already started on 05th Nov. 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
DMRC Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC|
|Job||Assistant Manager (Land) Posts|
|No of Posts||02|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Mode of Selection||Screening Process, Medical Fitness Test, and Personal Interview|
- There will be No Fee charged from the candidates applying for the above posts.
- The applying candidate must not be of age more or less than 35 years as on 11/11/2020.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category.
DMRC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- There are 02 Vacancies available for the posts of Assistant Manager (Land).
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the DMRC Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- He/ She must possess the required qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
- The applying candidate must have passed a Graduation Degree in any discipline from Govt. recognized University / Institute. The Degree must be a full-time regular course, with minimum 60% marks.
- The applicant must have completed the course of Patwari/ Kanoongo from an Institute recognized by the State Government.
- He/ She must have minimum five years’ work experience in Land.
- Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000 on monthly basis.
- The Selection Procedure for the DMRC Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Medical Test.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on the DMRC website in the third week of December 2020 (tentatively).
- Candidates qualifying for the Medical Fitness Test will be called for a Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview will be done at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi OR through online mode (tentatively).
- Results will be declared on the official website of the DMRC.
|Announcement Released||05th November 2020|
|Application Submission Starts||05th November 2020|
|Application Submission Ends||25th November 2020|
|Personal Interview||Last week of December 2020|
|Result Declare||First Week of January 2021|
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the DMRC Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Metric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID.
- Mobile Number.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Vigilance and D&AR Clearance from present Employee.
- APARs of the Last 5 years.
DMRC Recruitment Application Procedure
- Given below is the detailed application procedure for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the DMRC. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Download the application form by downloading the Official Notification from the Official Website.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Send the application form to the address “Executive Director (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi” positively before 25th November 2020.
- The application form envelope must be super-scribed with Name of the Post.
- Or you can mail the scanned copy of the application form along with all the necessary documents to the mail address “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Your application form will be submitted.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Official Notification before applying for the above posts.