DLSA Vaishali Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 100 Para Legal Volunteer Posts, Apply Online for DLSA Vaishali Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for District Legal Service Authority Vaishali Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at districts.ecourts.gov.in| How to Apply for DLSA Vaishali 100 Para Legal Volunteer Posts
An advertisement has been issued by the District Legal Service Authority Vaishali to appoint the job aspirants for the vacant jobs available in the organization. Job opening is available for Para Legal Volunteer position. Job hunters may download the application form first from the official portal and then submit it prior the end date. Eligibility, application procedure, pay scale, vacancy details etc details related to the recruitment is available in this article. Collect all the DLSA Vaishali recruitment related information before seeking application.
DLSA Vaishali Recruitment
DLSA Vaishali Recruitment 2021 has been released only for 100 vacant posts. Offline application has been invited by the District Legal Service Authority Vaishali on or before 12 March, 2021. Application form submission for the above posts has already started. You may follow the steps as available under the head “Application Process” to apply for this job opening if facing any difficulty. Remember to attach the documents along with the application.
Details of DLSA Vaishali Recruitment
|Name of the organization||District Legal Service Authority Vaishali|
|Positions||Para Legal Volunteer|
|No of posts||100|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Offline|
- Commencing date to apply for the job is already started
- Last date to apply for the job is 12 March, 2021
DLSA Vaishali Recruitment Eligibility Condition
Check the eligibility conditions specified below related to DLSA Vaishali Recruitment before apply for the opening:-
Appliers must complete 10th passed from recognized state or central board.
- Age of the job seekers should not below than 18 years.
- Upper age and Relaxation in age is specified in official notification.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Check the pay band offered by the authorities to the candidates who are will appoint under DLSA Vaishali Recruitment for the posts mentioned above:-
- Rs. 500/- per day
Check the selection process follow by the authorities to appoint the candidate for DLSA Vaishali Recruitment as specified below:-
- Screening of the application forms.
- Written test will be conducted
- Declaration of Test result
- Interview. will be conducted
- Declaration of final result
Application Process DLSA Vaishali Recruitment
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the District Legal Service Authority Vaishali
- From home page of the portal go to the latest announcement option
- You need to search ‘Vacancy for 100 Para Legal Volunteers Last date for application is 30-03-2020.’ notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the application form format attached in PDF
- Start filling the application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix recently clicked image and attach documents with the application
- Enclose it in an envelope and mention the post name on of envelope
- Submit the application form to District Legal Service Authority, Behavior Court, Hajipur, Vaishali-844101