Directorate of Health Services Assam Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 50 Driver & Grade IV Posts, Apply Online for DHS Assam Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Directorate of Health Services Assam Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at dhsfw.assam.gov.in| How to Apply for DHS Assam 50 Driver & Grade IV Posts
DHS Assam Recruitment 2021 official advertisement announcement has been released for the appointment of the worthy candidates for the Grade III Technical & Non-Technical Posts. To join the health institute in Assam state established under Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam, Hengrabri, Guwahati-36, you need to seek an online application form. Online application forms will be available on the official portal. Age limit, educational qualification, recruitment procedure, salary, selection procedure and other necessary details are available below related to the job opening.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2021
Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam shows the requirement of the 50 qualified candidates for the vacant positions of Driver and Grade-IV. Official notification is released and the online application will commence from 7th December 2020 and will remain available till 16 December 2020. Contenders have to follow the step-by-step guidelines available below in this article to apply. Reservation for the reserved category will be as per prevailing government norms. Hurry to apply after grabbing the complete details related to the recruitment.
Brief of DHS Assam Jobs
|Name of the organization||Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam|
|Positions||Driver and Grade IV|
|No of posts||50|
|Hiring procedure||Written exam/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Position||No of posts|
|Commencing date of application submission||07 December 2020|
|Last date of application submission||16 December 2020|
DHS Assam Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Driver||10th Pass/ Driving License||18-40 Yrs. as on 01-01-2020|
- Skill test
- Document verification
- Medical test
Online Application Procedure DHS Assam Recruitment
Online application form filling procedure may include the following steps
- First of all, job hunters should open the official website of the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam
- From the home page, you should go to the latest section and select “Advertisement for the post of Driver and Grade IV”
- Then you should hit “camscanner_12-01-2020_18.07.35_2.pdf” to open the PDF file
- Read the information and come back to the previous page
- Hit the apply online link to open the application form
- Instructions will display on the screen
- Read them once and select proceed/ next/ continue option
- Now enter the information as queried in the form
- Upload your scanned image/ signature and other documents
- Review the details you entered and submit it
- Take print out of the application in the end
Document list to upload with application form
- Scanned signature
- Scanned image
- PWD/ EWS certificate
- Caste certificate
Documents list for the document verification procedure
- 2 copies of passport size image
- Birth certificate/ HSLC pass certificate for age proof
- All qualification certificates
- Caste certificate
- Resident proof
- Employment exchange registration certificate
- Nursing registration certificate for ANM position
- Economically weaker section certificate
- ITI Passed certificate (if applicable)
- Computer certificate (if applicable)
Note: stay tunned with us for more related information about the recruitment openings released by DHS.
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission.