Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Specialist & Sr. Resident Posts, Apply Online for Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Cantonment Board, Delhi Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at cbdelhi.org| How to Apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Specialist & Sr. Resident Posts
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 has recently released as an advertisement for the requirement of candidates for the vacant jobs. Applicants have to check the eligibility first and if you are eligible you can submit the application on or before the last date 22 June 2021. Here you can get information such as eligibility, application procedure, pay scale, vacancy details, etc. Collect all the Delhi Cantonment Board recruitment-related information from a further session of this article.
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment
Cantonment Board, Delhi is in the search of the candidates who have degree with experience in medical field. There are 14 vacancies available for the post of Specialist & Sr. Resident in the speciality of Surgery, Radiology Orthopedics, Medicine, Pediatrics and Intensivist. Application form submission for the above posts has already started on 3 June, 2021. These vacancies are available for Cantonment General Hospital on contract basis. Period of the contract will be of 11 months only. Read the further details from this article below before apply for the opening.
Overview of Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Cantonment Board, Delhi|
|Positions||Specialist & Sr. Resident|
|No of posts||14|
|Mode of application||Online|
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Position||No of Posts|
|Surgery (Senior Resident)||1|
|Radiology (Speciality)||1 (1 Part time)|
|Radiology (Senior Resident)||1|
|Orthopedics (Senior Resident)||1|
|Medicine (Senior Resident)||2|
|Pediatrics (Senior Resident)||2|
|Intensivist (ICU- Specialty)||1|
|Intensivist (PICU- Specialty)||1|
Last date of submission of application should be 22 June 2021
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Eligibility Condition
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment.
Must possess MD/MS/Postgraduate Diploma or equivalent in the concerned speciality with experience for 3 years after degree and 5 years after diploma in the related discipline.
Age of the job seekers should not more than 45 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per the govt. norms.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
For the above-mentioned position contenders will get pay as mentioned below
- Rs. 115800/- Per Month (Consolidated, all-inclusive)
- Rs. 1000/- Per Hour/proportionate for part-time/on-call basis
Selection Procedure for the recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms.
- Interview will be conducted
- Declaration of final result on official website of the Delhi Cantonment Board
Online Application Process Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Delhi Cantonment Board
- You need to search the Notification link.
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Apply Online link.
- Now hit the view option and read the instructions carefully
- Choose to proceed option and online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the form for further use