CISF Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Assistant Sub Inspector Posts, Apply Online for CISF Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Central Industrial Security Force Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.cisf.gov.in| How to Apply for CISF 690 Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 has updated a new notification for the Assistant Sub Inspector. 690 posts have been notified by the Central Industrial Security Force for this recruitment drive. Apply online for the recruitment through the official portal on or before 5 February 2021 which is the end date. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the CISF New Vacancies.
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
CISF stands for Central Industrial Security Force. This organization came into existence with the effect of the year 1969 to provide security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings. Recently CISF announced notification to hire the degree holders for ASI post. Application form submission for the above posts has already started. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
Brief of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Positions||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|No of posts||690|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Category||No of posts|
- Last date for submission of application: 5 February 2021
- Last date of receipt of the application by the respective application receiving DIsG: 12 February 2021
- Completion of checking of service records at CISF SSG Noida: 12 March 2021
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CISF Recruitment.
- Graduation degree holders from recognized university/ college/ institute can apply for this university.
- The Age of the seekers should not above than 35 years
- Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC/ST, PH candidates 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST category
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Selection Procedure for the CISF Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency Test,
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
|100 Meters race||16 seconds||18 Seconds|
|800 Meters race||–||4 minutes|
|1.6 KMs||6 minutes 30 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters||3.0 Meters|
|Shot Put (16 Lbs)||14.8 feet in 3 chance||–|
|Height||170 cms (Gen & SC)||157 Cms (Gen & SC)|
|162.5 cms (ST)||154 cms (ST)|
|Chest (unexpanded)||80 cms (other categories)||–|
|77 cms (ST)|
|Chest (expanded)||85 cms|
|82 cms (ST)|
|Weight||Corresponding to height|
Online Application Procedure CISF ASI Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job appellants should go to the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force
- From the home page of the portal go to the recruitment option
- You need to search the “RECRUITMENT OF ASI/EXE THROUGH LDCE FOR THE YEAR 2020: NOTIFICATION” notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the application form format attached in PDF
- Start filling the application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix recently clicked the image and attach documents with the application
- Enclose it in an envelope and mention the post name on of envelope
- Submit the application form to the concerned zonal DIG of CISF before the end date i.e. by 5 February 2021.
- Results for the above exams can be seen through a general process described below.
- To check the result, applicants are required to visit the Official website of the CISF.
- Select the Check Result option from the homepage of the website.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Now click on the Get Result option.
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission