Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Assistant Professor Posts, Apply Online for Central University of Jharkhand Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Central University of Jharkhand Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at cuj.ac.in| How to Apply for the Central University of Jharkhand Asst. Professor Posts
Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2021 notification for the engagement of Assistant Professor at various Departments has been updated. Recruitment will be made on a Temporary basis. University is going to conduct a walk-in-interview for the selection of the candidates. If you wish to become a part of the university then apply for the job opening after considering the eligibility, selection conditions, and other information disclosed in the notification. Candidates need to read the further session of this article to know all the important aspects related to recruitment.
Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment
Central University of Jharkhand came into existence under the Central Universities Act, 2009 on 1st of March, 2009. Dr. Darlando T. Khathing is the first Vice-Chancellor of the university appointed by Shrimati Pratibha Devisingh Patil. University appoints qualified appellants who can work with their full potential for various vacant positions from time to time as per the need. As per the current notification released by the university, there is the requirement of Assistant Professor for the Geography and Public Administration department. Candidates need not to apply for the recruitment prior. They have to submit the application on the same day.
Key Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Central University of Jharkhand|
|No of posts||8|
|Hiring procedure||Walk-in interview|
|Discipline||No of posts|
|Geography||10thDecember, 2020||Registration Time: 9.30 to 10.30 a.m.||Administrative Building CentralUniversity of JharkhandVillage: Cheri-Manatu Kanke Ranchi –835222 (Jharkhand)|
|Public Administration||11thDecember, 2020|
Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification:
|Geography||Post Graduate in Geography with NET/ SET/ SLET or Ph.D.|
|Public Administration||Post Graduate inPublic Administrationwith NET/ SET/ SLET or Ph.D.|
- Date of birth proof
- Qualification proof
- Experience proof
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate
- Other documents
- Rs. 55,000/-per month pay will be given to the selected candidates for the job of Assistant Professor.
- Walk-in-interview will be held for the selection of the candidates at Administrative Building, CentralUniversity of JharkhandVillage: Cheri-Manatu Kanke, Ranchi –835222 (Jharkhand) on 10 or 11 December 2020 after 10.30 am.
Application Procedure Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment
Contenders may download the application form by follow the below given steps:
- Open the official website of the Central University of Jharkhand, first
- From the home page go to the career option available in the menu bar
- Choose “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Assistant Professor (Temporary) at various Departments” link
- Read the notification very carefully and comeback
- Click the “application format” option and take the print out of the form
- Written the application with details such as
- Advertisement No.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Qualification etc.
- Take the form to the interview venue along with documents in original or photocopy.
- Submit the application between 9.30 to 10.30 a.m. on the interview date
Job seekers can email the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org they have any queries.