Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Senior Resident Posts, Apply for Central Railway Clerk Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Central Railway Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at cr.indianrailways.gov.in| How to Apply for Central Railway Senior Resident Posts
Central Railway has dropped the latest Central Railway Recruitment 2021 notification for the posts of Senior Resident. 3 latest jobs have been notified by the Central Railway for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies by offline mode. Application form format is available on official website “cr.indianrailways.gov.in”. Selection of Candidates will be done through walk-in interview. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the Central Railway New Vacancies.
Railway New vacancy
New job opportunities have been announced by the Central Railway. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Recruitment will be made on contractual basis for a period of one year. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through offline Mode on the walk-in date. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
About Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Indian Railways has 18 zones and Central Railway is one of the zones. It was founded in the year 1951 on 5th November with its headquarter Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus located in the Mumbai city of Maharashtra state. The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage, and staff.
Central Railway Recruitment Overview
|No of Posts||3|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Interview|
- The applying candidate must not be of age more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the norms
Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Speciality||No of posts|
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Central Railway Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
Seekers must possess Post Graduate Degree/DM/DNB or Diploma in the concerned specialty from an institute or university recognized by MCI.
Contenders will get salary as per pay Rs. 26950/- (Basic) + GP Rs. 6600/-, Pay Band-3 (15600-39100) + NPA and Other allowances.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of following
- Walk-in interview is to be held as per the schedule mentioned below
- Walk-in interview will be held on 19 May, 2021 onwards on every Wednesday till vacancies get filled.
- Form submission & Document verification process from 9:30 to 11:30 AM in room No. 21, Dr. BAM Hospital
- Interview commencement time: 12:00 noon ownwards
- Walk-in venue- Medical Director Office, Dr. BAM Hospital
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the Central Railway Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be uploaded with the application form.
- Recent passport size color photograph in JPEG format.
- Signature in JPEG format.
- Matric Certificate in PDF format
- Educational Certificates in PDF format.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Central Railway Recruitment Application Procedure
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job appellants should go to the official website of the Central Railway
- From the home page of the portal go to “Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the Year 2020-21”
- Hit on the engagement of Senior Resident option
- You need to search the “Application for engagement of Sr. Residents at Dr. B.A.M. Hospital/Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai 27” Notification link or click here
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the application form format attached in PDF
- Start filling the application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix recently clicked image and attach documents with the application
- Submit it on the walk-in date