Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Senior Resident Posts, Apply Online for Central Railway Clerk Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Central Railway Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.rrccr.com| How to Apply for Central Railway Senior Residents Posts
Central Railway has dropped the latest Central Railway Recruitment 2021 notification for the posts of Sr. Resident Posts. 06 latest jobs have been notified by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these RRC vacancies by downloading the application form from the official website “www.rrccr.com”. Selection of Candidates will be done through Walk-In-Interview on 06th January 2021. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the Central Railway New Vacancies.
Railway New vacancy
New job opportunities have been announced by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode through the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
About Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Indian Railways has 18 zones and Central Railway is one of the zones. It was founded in the year 1951 on 5th November with it’s headquarter Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus located in the Mumbai city of Maharashtra state. The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage, and staff. A vacancy advertisement has been released by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) for the Senior Residents post. Candidates have to apply offline for these job vacancies. The selection of candidates will be done through Walk-In-Interview. Appointment of candidates will be done for a period of 1 year which is further extendable up to 3 years.
Central Railway Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Job||Senior Residents Posts|
|No Of Posts||06|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Walk-In Interview|
- There will be No Fee charged from the candidates applying for the Central Railway Recruitment.
- The applying candidate must not be of age more than 42 years as on 01/01/2021.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category.
Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Specialty||No of Posts|
|Gynecology & Obst.||01|
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Central Railway Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- The applying candidate must have passed Post Graduate/ MD/ DNB/ MS/DNB or Diploma equivalent in a relevant field from a recognized university
- Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 26950/- (Basic) + Rs. 6600/- (Grade Pay), Pay Band – 3 (15600-39100) plus NPA and other relevant allowances on monthly basis.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate performance in the Walk-In-Interview.
- Walk-in-interview will be on 6 January 2021 at Medical Director’s Office, Dr. B.A.M. Hospital, Central Railway Byculla (E), Mumbai- 400027.
- Applicant should bring all the relevant Original and Self-attested documents for the document verification.
- Walk-In Interview date is 06 January 2021.
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the Central Railway Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be uploaded with the application form.
- Recent passport size color photograph in JPEG format.
- Signature in JPEG format.
- Matric Certificate in PDF format
- Educational Certificates in PDF format.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Central Railway Recruitment Application Procedure
- Given below is the detailed application procedure for Central Railway Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the RRC. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Download the application form from the website by downloading the Official Notification.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Take the application form along with all the necessary documents to the Walk-In-Interview Center.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.