Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 52 Paramedical Staff Posts, Apply Online for Central Railway Clerk Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Central Railway Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at cr.indianrailways.gov.in| How to Apply for Central Railway 52 Paramedical Staff Posts
Central Railway has dropped the latest Central Railway Recruitment 2021 notification for the posts of Paramedical Staff Posts. 52 latest jobs have been notified by the Central Railway for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these RRC vacancies by apply online through the official website “cr.indianrailways.gov.in”. Selection of Candidates will be done through interviews. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the Central Railway New Vacancies.
Railway New vacancy
New job opportunities have been announced by the Central Railway. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode through the official website of the Central Railway. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
About Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Indian Railways has 18 zones and Central Railway is one of the zones. It was founded in the year 1951 on 5th November with its headquarter Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus located in the Mumbai city of Maharashtra state. The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage, and staff.
Central Railway Recruitment Overview
|Job||Para- Medical Staff|
|No of Posts||52|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Interview|
- Contenders have to pay an application fee amounted to Rs. 100/- by using debit card/credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
- Contenders belong to SC/ST/PWD/Women need not to pay the application fee
|X-Ray Technician||19-33 years|
|Lab Technician||18-33 years|
|Staff Nurse||20-40 years|
- The applying candidate must not be of age more than 65 years as on 24/03/2021 for retired candidates.
Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Position||No of posts|
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Central Railway Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
|X-Ray Technician||Certificate as registered nurse3 Course in General Nursing & Midwifery|
|Lab Technician||10+2 in science Diploma in pharmacy or bachelors degree in pharmacy (B.Pharma)|
|Pharmacist||B.Sc. With biochemistry/microbiology/life science/BSC with chemistry and biology as main or as optional subjects plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or B.Sc. in medical technology.|
|Staff Nurse||10 + 2 with physics and chemistry and diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology. Science Graduate with diploma in radiography/X Ray Technician/Radio-diagnosis Technology shall be preferred.|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of following
- Scrutiny of the application form.
- The online application form filling process will start on 24 March 2021
- The online application form filling process will end on 31 March 2021
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the Central Railway Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be uploaded with the application form.
- Recent passport size color photograph in JPEG format.
- Signature in JPEG format.
- Matric Certificate in PDF format
- Educational Certificates in PDF format.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Central Railway Recruitment Application Procedure
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job appellants should go to the official website of the Central Railway
- From the home page of the portal go to “Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the Year 2020-21”
- You need to search the “Click here to View/Download Notification” notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Click Here to Apply for engagement (Training) of Trade Apprentices – 2020-21 link
- Choose the “Click here to register” option
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for further use