Central Railway Recruitment 2021 has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Clerk and Senior Clerk. 251 latest jobs have been notified by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these RRC vacancies through the official website “www.rrccr.com”. The last date to apply for these Junior Clerk and Senior Clerk latest jobs is 05th Oct.2020. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the Central Railway New Vacancies.
Railway New vacancy
New job opportunities have been announced by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode through the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
About Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Indian Railways has 18 zones and Central Railway is one of the zones. It was founded in the year 1951 on 5th November with it’s headquarter Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus located in the Mumbai city of Maharashtra state. The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage, and staff. A vacancy advertisement has been released by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) for the Junior Clerk and Senior Clerk post. Candidates have to apply online for these job vacancies. The selection of candidates will be done through Computer Based test followed by a typing Test.
Central Railway Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Job||Junior Clerk and Senior Clerk|
|No Of Posts||251|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Computer Based Test and Typing Test|
- There will be No Fee charged from the candidates applying for the Central Railway Recruitment.
- The applying candidate must not be of age more than 42 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category.
Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Central Railway Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
|Junior Clerk||12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in the case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen.|
|Senior Clerk||Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.|
- Selected candidates will be paid a very good remuneration on a monthly basis.
|Post||Pay Scale (7th PC)|
- Selection Process comprises of a Computer Based Test followed by a Typing test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Computer Based Test will be an objective based test of 100 questions and of duration 90 minutes.
- Each question carry 1 mark and 1/3 marks deducted on wrong answer.
- Date and venue of CBT will be informed to the candidates through mobile number or E-mail.
- Probable date of CBT is February.
|Last date of submission of representation/objection in respective Depot||05th October 2020|
|Last date of submission of objections by Depot to respective Sr. DPO/Dy. CPO/Personnel Officer of the concerned candidate||12th October 2020|
|Last date of submission of objections by concerned Sr. DPO/Dy.CPO/Personnel Officer to RRC/CR||22nd October 2020|
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the Central Railway Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be uploaded with the application form.
- Recent passport size color photograph in JPEG format.
- Signature in JPEG format.
- Matric Certificate in PDF format
- Educational Certificates in PDF format.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Central Railway Recruitment Application Procedure
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts by applying online from the Official Website of the RRC. Given below is the detailed application procedure for Central Railway Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the RRC. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- From the given options, select the Online Registration option from the screen.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Upload the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Click on the submit button. Your application form will be submitted.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.