Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Attendant & Director Posts, Apply Online for Central Bank of India Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Central Bank of India Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.centralbankofindia.co.in| How to Apply for Central Bank of India 2 Attendant & Director Posts
Central Bank of India has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the posts of Attendant & Director. Huge latest jobs have been notified by the Central Bank of India for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these CBoI vacancies through the offline mode. The last date to apply for this latest job is 28 January 2021 & 31 January 2021. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the CBoI New Vacancies.
Central Bank of India New vacancy
New job opportunities have been announced by the Central Bank of India (CBoI). Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidate’s desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Offline Mode. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
About Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Central Bank of India is one of the oldest and largest banks in India. It was founded in the year 1911 on 21 December. Central bank’s headquarter is located in the Mumbai city of Maharashtra state. It is a Public sector bank owned by the Government of India. CBoI has a very wide range of services and its major corporate clients are such as ICICI, IDBI, UTI, LIC, and HDFC. A vacancy advertisement has been released by the Central Bank of India (CBoI) for the post of Attendant & Director. Look further stated details to know more.
Key Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Central Bank of India|
|Positions||Attendant & Director|
|No of posts||02|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Position||No of Posts|
- Candidates can apply for the director post on or before 28 January 2021.
- Candidates can apply for the attendant post on or before 31 January 2021.
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Central Bank of India Recruitment.
|Director||Graduation/ post-graduation degree|
The applying candidates must have the listed below documents while applying for the Central Bank of India Recruitment. Self-attested copies of these documents are required to be sent to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
|Attendant||Rs. 8,000/- PM|
|Director||Rs. 25,000/- PM|
- Application forms will be screened and candidates will be selected on the basis of educational qualification and experience for the Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates will be informed through Email or Mobile number.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Application Procedure
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts by applying offline. Given below is the detailed application procedure for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the Central Bank of India. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Go to Career With Us option and go to the “New Recruitment” option
- Look for “Proposed Recruitment Of Attendant At R-SETI Kushinagar” or “Recruitment / Engagement of Director for RSETIs (Rural Self Employment training institutes) of Darbhanga and Madhubani and Faculty for RSETI, Madhubani”.
- Download the application form from the Website.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Check the filled in details.
- Forward the filled in application form to the given address below.
|Attendant||REGIONAL MANAGER, CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, REGIONAL OFFICE,1St FLOOR, AD TOWER, BANK ROAD, GORAKHPUR U.P. PIN-273001|
|Director||Director of RSETI, Darbhanga/Madhubani” to Regional Office, Darbhanga, Central Bank of India, Naka No. 6, Karamganj, Laheriyasarai, Darbhanga-846001|
- The application form envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of for the post of Attendant at RSETI center – Kushinagar on contract for the year 2021-22…” or “Application for the post of Recruitment as Director of RSETI, Darbhanga/Madhubani”
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates are advised to check the Official Notification before applying for the above posts.