BSNL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Various Posts, Apply Online for BSNL Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.bsnl.co.in| How to Apply for BSNL Posts
In this article, we are going to discuss the upcoming vacancies to be released by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. BSNL is going to appoint qualified applicants for the various vacant positions of Junior Account Officer, Junior Telecom Officer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician, and other vacancies. Very soon application procedure will commence by the authorities. Collect the BSNL Recruitment 2021 related information such as eligibility conditions, selection process, exam pattern, application fee, and any other necessary information.
BSNL Recruitment 2021
On 15th September 2000, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited was incorporated. The organization provides telecom services and network management. It is one of the leading telecom organizations in the public sector. BSNL provides various opportunities to be a part of it every year to the fresh talent of the country by releasing the recruitment advertisements as per the requirement. In this article, we are going to have a discussion about the job opportunities provided by BSNL and all its relevant aspects.
Highlights of BSNL Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Position||JAO, JTO and other positions|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Hiring procedure||Examination and/ or interview|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
- Junior Account Officer
- An Junior Telecom Officer
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technical Apprentice etc.
BSNL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
|Qualification||M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS/ B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Telecom / Electronics / Radio / Computer / Electrical / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engg. or M.Sc. (Electronics) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) or diploma in the relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||Mentioned in official notification|
|Age Relaxation||As per the norms of the govt.|
- Age proof
- Caste proof
- Disability certificate
- Education certificates
- Photo ID Proof like Aadhaar card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/ Central Government
- Scanned image & photo
- Selection will be made on the basis of the written examination, interview, document verification and medical examination for the job of JTO/ JAO/ JE/ AE and for apprenticeship selection will be done on merit basis.
BSNL Jobs Exam pattern: –
Exam pattern for JTO is as mentioned here:
|Written Test||I||Engineering I||50||100||3 Hours|
Exam pattern for JAO is as mentioned here:
|Objective type/ short answer Test||I||General English||100||3 Hours|
|General aptitude/ awareness||50|
|Objective type Test||II||Financial management/ cost accounting/ tax & commercial law||300||3 hours|
Exam syllabus JTO
Engineering (Section) I
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electronic Measurements & Instrumentation.
- Electronics Devices.
- Material & Components.
- Network theory.
- Physical Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
Engineering (Section) II
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Communication systems.
- Computer Engineering.
- Control Systems.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Microwave Engineering.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Events & Developments in India.
- General English.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian History.
Exam syllabus JAO
General aptitude/ awareness
- Indian polity & economy
- General mental ability
- Test of reasoning & quantitative techniques
Financial management/ cost accounting/ tax & commercial law
- Advance accounting
- Company accounts, introduction, shares & debentures etc.
- Final accounts
- Cash & fund flow statement
- Nature, objective & basic principles of auditing
- Technique of auditing physical verification, examination of documents and vouchering, direct confirmation, analytical review
- Planning and audit, audit programme, working paper, audit process
- Valuation of internal control
- Various type of audits
- Financial management overview
- Goal of financial management
- Key activities of financial management
- Relationship of finance to accounting and audit
- Organization of finance function
- Financial statement
- Basic concepts underlying accounting
- Balance sheet
- Profit and loss account
- Application of financial analysis
- Break even analysis
- Financial management in public sector enterprises
- Capital budgeting
- Long term finance
- Working capital management
- Memorandum of understanding
- Financial management & control
- Bare acts
- Company act
- Contract act
- Partnership act
- Payment of gratuity act
- Consumer protection act
Aspirants have to deposit the application fee as per the category through online mode via debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
|General & OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
- Contenders will get remuneration as per the norms along with all admissible allowances and perks.
Application process BSNL Recruitment
- Open the official web portal of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited to seek an application for the job
- Enter into the website and scroll the page to search “HRD” option
- Click on “jobs” option and you will see the current open notifications
- Click on the notification link to read the notice and then click on apply link to fill the form
- Now fill the form and upload the image & signature in JPEG form
- Take a review of the form and submit it. At last pay the application fee and take a print out for further use.
Check State-Wise Vacancy Details
- visit the Official Website of the BSNL.
- Select the Abou Us option.
- Now select the Jobs option.
- A list of Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Select the desired state and check the vacancy.
Admit Card Download
- Admit card for the above exams has not been scheduled by the authority. However, a general process to download the admit card is described below.
- To download the Admit Card, applicants are required to visit the Official Website of the BSNL.
- Select the Download Admit Card option from the homepage of the website.
- Log in by entering the details asked in the newly opened application form.
- Download the Admit Card.
- To download the Syllabus, applicants are required to visit the Official Website of the BSNl.
- Select the Syllabus option from the homepage of the website.
- A list of exam syllabus will open on the screen.
- Select the syllabus of your choice.
- Download the syllabus.
BSNL Recruitment Result
- The result of the above recruitment will be announced on the official web portal. Follow the simple procedure given below to check the results.
- Visit the official web portal of the BSNL.
- Look for the BSNL result link on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the highlighted link of BSNL results.
- Download the PDF of the result and save it for future use.
Download Mobile App
- Open the official web portal of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited to download the Mobile application.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Select the Android or iphone option from the Experience New Features Through BSNL Mobile App.
- Click on the Install option.
- Mobile application will be installed.
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission