BPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 38 District Art & Culture Officer Posts, Apply Online for BPSC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in| How to Apply for BPSC 38 District Art & Culture Officer Posts
In this article today, we will be giving information about the BPSC Recruitment 2021 opportunity presented by the Bihar Public Service Commission for the year 2021. In this article, you will be knowing about the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details, and all of the other details of the recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned authorities. We will also share with all of you the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the 38 vacancies available in this recruitment notification for the year 2021.
BPSC Recruitment 2021
Bihar Public Service Commission has launched a BPSC Recruitment 2021 notification for the recruitment of District Art & Culture Officer. Online applications are invited from 3 February 2021 for this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the recruitment of opportunity is 2 March 2021. You can easily apply for the District Art & Culture Officer vacancies available in this recruitment. Make sure to read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment opportunity.
Short Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Positions||District Art & Culture Officer|
|No of posts||38|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||No of posts|
- Online application form submission start date: 3 February 2021
- Last date of submission of application form: 2 March 2021
BPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Contenders need to meet the eligibility conditions as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in BPSC
- Educational qualification of the seekers should be Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with PG Diploma in Dramatic Art/ PG in Theater/ Dramatics/ Master Degree in Dance/ Music/ Fine Arts/ Art History
- Age of the appellants should be in between 21-37 for Male & 21-40 for Female
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Contenders need to pay application fee as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in BPSC
- General /BC/EWS: 600/-
- SC/ ST/: 150/-
- Bihar Domicile Female: 150/-
Contenders will get pay band as mentioned below who joined for the above-mentioned posts in BPSC
- Level- 6, pay matrix Rs. 35400-112400/-
Contenders have to clear the steps of selection process as mentioned below to grab the above-mentioned posts in BPSC
- Preliminary exam
- Written exam
BPSC Recruitment 2021 Online Application Procedure
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job hunters should go to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission
- From the home page of the portal, you need to search ‘Important Notice, Advertisement, Syllabus & Instructions for Applying Online for the post of District Art and Culture Officer under Art, Culture & Youth Dept., Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. No. 01/2021)’ notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link or Click Here
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take print out of the form & fee receipt for further use
- For any technical query, applicants can contact on the following phone numbers- 0612-2215795, 9297739013