BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 24 Lower Division Clerk Posts, Apply Online for BPSC LDC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in| How to Apply for BPSC Lower Division Clerk 24 Posts
In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the recruitment opportunity which has been presented by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Make sure to read the article to know more about the eligibility criteria, important dates, application fees and the age limit presented by the organization for the candidates applying for this recruitment opportunity. We will also share with you all the step by step procedure to apply for the recruitment.
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021
Bihar Public Service Commission has come out with the new recruitment opportunity for the people who want to get a prestigious job in this organization. The job is available for lower division clerks. There are 24 vacancies available by the recruitment presented by the organization of Bihar Public Service Commission. You can start applying for the recruitment opportunity from 19th March but the last date to apply for the opportunity is 16th April 2021. Make sure to apply before the last date to avoid disqualification.
Details Of The Recruitment
|Name||BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Lower division clerk|
|Number of vacancies||24|
- Online Application Start- 19 March 2021
- Registration Last Date- 16 April 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date- 16 April 2021
- Exam Date- Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available- Notified Soon
The following vacancies will be available for the people in this recruitment:-
|Post Name||General||BC||EBC||EWS||BC Female||SC||ST||Total Post|
The applicant must follow the following application fees to apply for the recruitment:-
- General, BC, EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Bihar Domicile Female : Rs. 150/-
The applicant must follow the following age criteria to apply for the recruitment:-
- The applicant must be above the age of 21 years.
- Applicant must be below the age of 37 years for male.
- The applicant must be below the age of 40 years for females.
BPSC LDC Recruitment Eligibility Details
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment:-
- Candidates Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam with Knowledge of Computer Typing.
The following documents are required while applying for the recruitment:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- No objection certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Physical disability certificate
- Caste certificate
To be selected in this recruitment you will have to go through the following selection procedure:-
- Written examination will be conducted in two parts.
- Preliminary examination will include questions regarding General Science
- General Knowledge questions will be 50 in number
- General Science And Maths questions will be 50 in number
- Comprehension And Logical Reasoning And Mental Ability questions will be in 50 numbers.
- Questions will be in MCQ form.
- Each correct answer will be of 4 marks.
- Duration of the paper will be 2 hours 15 minutes
- Questions will be available in Hindi and English.
Application Procedure BPSC LDC Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First click on the link given here to download the official notification for the recruitment
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on the link given here to go to the official webpage
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the option called Online Registration
- Click on the Apply Online button present right beside the name of the job vacancy
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen
- Fill up the registration form
- Upload your documents
- Pay your application fee
- You will be successfully registered for the job vacancy