BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 31 DPRO Posts, Apply Online for BPSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at bpsc.bih.nic.in| How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Director 31 DPRO Posts
BPSC has updated a new notification for the Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer. 31 posts have been notified by the Bihar Public Service Commission for this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for this job is
12 March 05 July 2021. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the BPSC Assistant Director New Vacancies.
BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment
Bihar Public Service Commission appoints candidates in Bihar state government departments as per the need from time to time. Today we have the details about the latest opening released by BPSC in this article. BPSC has shown the requirement of degree holders for the position of Assistant Director cum District Public Relations Officer. Online application form submission for the above posts is going to start on
16 February 11 June 2021. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in detail to apply for this job.
Brief of BPSC Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Positions||Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer|
|No of posts||31|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment New Dates
|Commencing date of application|
|Closing date of application|
|Closing date of fee payment|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card release date||Notified Soon|
BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment.
Aspirants must complete Bachelor Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication from recognized university or institute or college.
- The age of the seekers should not below 21 years
- The age of the seekers should not above 40 years
- Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC/ST, PH candidates 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC, and 15 years for SC/ST category
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
|General, BC, EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|Bihar Domicile Female||Rs. 200/-|
BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Selection Procedure
- The Selection Procedure for the BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Selected candidates will be called for a written test
- The test result will be declared on the official website
- Selected candidates will be called for an Interview. (Interview Date and timings will be informed prior to the Interview.)
- Results will be declared on the official website
Online Application Procedure BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job appellants should go to the official website of the BPSC
- You need to search the notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link or directly Click Here
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the form for further use
- Contact Number: 0612-2215795, 9297739013