Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for TGT, PGT, PRT, LDC & Other Posts, Apply Online for APS Bareilly Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Army Public School Bareilly Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.armypublicschoolbly.com| How to Apply for APS Bareilly TGT, PGT, PRT, LDC & Other Posts
Army Public School Bareilly has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the TGT, PGT, PRT, LDC & Other posts. Various latest jobs have been notified by the APS Bareilly for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these APS Bareilly vacancies by downloading the application form from the official website “www.armypublicschoolbly.com” and submitting at the given address. The last date to apply for the posts is 01 March 2021. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the APS Bareilly New Vacancies.
APS Bareilly Recruitment 2021
New job opportunities have been announced by the Army Public School Bareilly. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Offline Mode by downloading the application form the official website and submitting it at the given address. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Document Verification and Interview. Appointment of candidates will be done on a contract basis. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Army Public School Bareilly|
|Job||TGT, PGT, PRT, LDC & Other Posts|
|No of Posts||—|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Document Verification and Interview|
- The applicant has to submit a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- in favour of “Army Public School Bareilly.
- The applying candidate must not be of age above 57 years for experienced applicant and below 40 years for fresh applicants as on 01 April 2021.
- Age relaxations as per govt. rules will be given to special category candidates.
APS Bareilly Recruitment Vacancy Details
Different vacancies of Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment are-
- PGTs – Physics, Chemistry, Hindi, Economics & Geography
- TGTs – (Hindi, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography & Sanskrit)
- TGT (Computer Science)
- Health Wellness Teacher Counselor
- PRT (Art & Craft)
- Lab Attendant
- Supervisor Administration
- Receptionist (Preferably Female)
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the APS Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- The candidate must have the required qualification as given in the official notification.
|PGTs – Physics, Chemistry, Hindi, Economics & Geography||The applicant must have passed Post Graduation (with the subject in whom employment is sought) with B.Ed and minimum 50% marks in each. He/ She should have passed Online Screening Exam (Part – A & B both) conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Score Card to be appointed on Contractual basis for three academic session.|
|TGTs – (Hindi, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography & Sanskrit)||Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought, B.Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. In case the candidate has not got 50% marks in graduation but has obtained 50% or more marks in Post-graduation in the subject, the candidature shall be valid. CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks|
|TGT (Computer Science)||B.Tech in Computer Science/B.Sc in Computer Science/B.Sc with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University or recognized institutions.|
|Health Wellness Teacher Counselor||Graduate with Psychology with a Certificate or Diploma in Counselling with minimum experience of three years as wellness Teacher/Counsellor.|
|Physical Education Teacher PET||Graduate in Physical Education or B.P.Ed or D.P.Ed awarded by a recognized University/Institution after training of minimum one academic session, provided that the admission qualification for the Diploma is at least a university degree or Bachelor of Sports.|
|PRT||Graduate with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Ed)/B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each|
|PRT (Art & Craft)||Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Senior examination with minimum 4 years full time diploma in painting/fine arts from a recognized institute|
|Supervisor Administration||An Army retired JCO of the rank of Sub / Sub Maj / Hony Lt/Capt. (b) Preferably graduate from a recognized university of equivalent army qualification. (c) Administrative experience at least 10 years and have good communication skills both verbal and written. Aptitude to maintain good public relation will be treated as additional qualification.|
|LDC||(a) Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Serviceman). Computer literate (b) Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 key depression per hour). (c) Basic Knowledge of accounting.|
|Receptionist ( Preferably Female)||a) Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Serviceman). Computer literate (b) Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 key depression per hour). (c) Basic Knowledge of accounting with good communication skills|
|Lab Attendant||10+2 with Science & Computer Literate|
- The selection procedure for the above posts will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Selected candidates will be called for Document Verification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Results will be declared on the Official Website of the APS Bareilly.
- Last date of submission of application is 01 March 2021.
- Interview date will be notified soon.
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the APS Bareilly Recruitment. Original and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Metric Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
APS Bareilly Recruitment Application Procedure
Given below is the detailed application procedure for Army public School Bareilly Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the APS Bareilly. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Download the application form from the website by downloading the Official Notification.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Attach the original Demand Draft.
- Check the filled-in details.
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the “Principal Army Public School, Bareilly” positively before 01st March 2021.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates must check the Official Notification to get more details of the Recruitment.