AP Police Recruitment 2021 has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Scientific Assistant Posts in Forensic Science Laboratory. 59 latest jobs have been notified by the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these AP Police vacancies through the official website “slprb.gov.in”. The last date to apply for these Scientific Assistant Posts latest jobs is 22nd November 2020. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the AP Police New Vacancies.
AP Police Recruitment 2021
New job opportunities have been announced by the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode through the official website of the Pradesh Police Recruitment Board. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Medical Test, and Documentation. Online submission of application form has already started on 02 Nov. 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
APSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
AP Police Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh|
|Job||Various Scientific Assistant Posts|
|No of Posts||59|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test, Medical Test, and Documentation|
|OC/BC Locals of Andhra Pradesh||600 plus Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST Locals of Andhra Pradesh||300/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable|
|All other categories||600/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable|
- The application fee will be submitted while filling the application form through Net Banking / Credit Card/Debit Card.
- The fee will be Non-refundable.
- The applying candidate must not have attained the age of 42 years as on 01/07/2020.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category.
AP Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post||No. of Posts|
|Scientific Assistant (Physical)||18|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemical)||19|
|Scientific Assistant (Biology/Serology)||22|
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the AP Police Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- He/ She must possess the required qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
- The applicant must have full vision standards.
- The applying candidate must have sound health.
- The applying candidate must have passed M.Sc. in the relevant field for the relevant post from any recognized university or board.
- Selected candidates for the above posts will be paid Rs 28,940-78,910 on monthly basis.
- Selection Procedure
- The Selection Procedure for the AP Police Recruitment will be as follows.
- Candidates will be called for Written Test.
- The Written Test will be an objective-based test of 2 hrs for 120 marks.
- Applicants have to select a Written Test Examination Center while filling the application form.
- Candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for Medical Fitness Test.
- Shortlisted candidates will then be called for Document Verification.
- Candidates have to produce their original and self-attested copies of the required documents at the time of Document Verification.
- The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Marks Obtained in the above tests.
|Announcement Released||02nd November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||02nd November 2020|
|Online Application Ends||22nd November 2020|
|Admit Cards Download||06 days before Written Exam|
|Written Exam||06th December 2020|
|Result declare||To be notified|
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the AP Police Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials when asked.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Metric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
AP Police Recruitment Application Procedure
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts by applying online from the Official Website of the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh. Given below is the detailed application procedure for AP Police Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the SLPRB. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- From the given options, select the Online Registration option from the screen.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Upload the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check the filled in details.
- Click on the submit button. Your application form will be submitted.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Official Notification before applying for the above posts